TWL & Tigger6035 Are getting Married..............

TWLs wife

Originally posted by citysherry
What about blood tests...does MD require blood tests before you get married??? :confused:

You don't need blood tests in the state of MD anymore,it stoped in the early 70's how I understand it.:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by appyday
Tigg make sure you get us a sideways view of that big ol belly in that white dress....good luck girlfriend..:dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :dance:

White dress changed to white outfit. Friend can't make going to ask to judge to do pics..............:thewave: :diva: :love: :love:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Why did you have to get a bloodtest before you could get married

Yes, but I got married in DC and they require blood tests...at least back when I got married they did. We couldn't get a marriage license without the prerequisite blood test.

sunnydaze

Why does Tigger spend her wedding day on SOMD forum?

I would think that she would be getting all pretty for the big occasion.
:barf:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I don't understand why they would need a blood test.:confused:

Many years ago they used to check for certain genetic diseases. Things like sickle cell anemia that require a gene from both parents to give it to the kids. It was to warn the couple that they had a high risk of passing things onto their children if they did get married. They also checked RH factor, which can be a problem if an rh negative woman and an rh positive man reproduced it causes a very high rate of miscarriages if it's not treated. Most states stopped the blood tests b/c most things can be treated and many people already know their genetic history.

Maryland is one of the easiest states to get married in. I don't think they ever required the blood tests. Elkton, the Northernmost county seat is known as the marriage capital of the east coast because it's not far off 95 and many of the states north of here, including NY and NJ require blood tests and/or waiting periods. There is no required waiting period to get married in Md, although some counties get too backed up to issue licenses on the spot and tell you to come back in a couple of days.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Since Tigger is getting married will she lose her welfare benefits??:bawl:

Nah, there is another dependant coming in a few days, how could you forget:rolleyes:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by *archimedes*
Huh, everything else seems to be :confused:

That's the second time you've been mean to me today :bawl:

No, I wasn't. I just want to keep those things with TWL & I. :frown:
I'M SORRY, I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOUR FEELIINGS.:confused:
I still love you as a friend.:bawl:

Pete

Repete
I have a song stuck in my head,

She is the queen of my doublewide trailer with the polyester curtains and the redwood deck.....................