U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults

black dog

Free America
How do you get lots of money? It's got to be cheaper than the time/money spent for BoE personnel combing through the current rolls.

It would cost lots of money to clean and reload the entire database in each state.
Why even have voter registration? With a certified DL folks will be purged or renewed each time your DL is renewed.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It would cost lots of money to clean and reload the entire database in each state.
Why even have voter registration? With a certified DL folks will be purged or renewed each time your DL is renewed.

Okay... I get it. Purging the rolls and re-registering to vote is tied to the DL renewal. I hate the idea that the MVA is involved in the process, but that would likely work for most. Some exception would have to be provided for the elderly that surrender their DL.

black dog

Free America
Okay... I get it. Purging the rolls and re-registering to vote is tied to the DL renewal. I hate the idea that the MVA is involved in the process, but that would likely work for most. Some exception would have to be provided for the elderly that surrender their DL.

A certified State Issued ID, just like for those that don't drive.
I got my son a MD State ID at 11 or 12, because it made it easier for him to fly direct flights.