U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of congregation in Missouri church-state case

hotbikermama40

to this comment from you:
...you don't want them to tax us and use that money for planned parenthood because some of it may go toward abortion

I replied:
...surely you meant to say "all of it will be used toward abortion and none of it toward prenatal care, even though they say they offer it but they're lying"

Now, you ask:
Okay well then I'm sure you will have no troubling producing evidence of that. Please provide a link. That would be very interesting reading.

Well, read away Mr. Sapidus...
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...od-lies-about-offering-prenatal-care-n2276138

https://www.liveaction.org/news/pla...rom-websites-after-live-action-investigation/

Or watch even...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y

Sapidus

Those links are a joke right?

You can't possibly believe that any of those sources are unbiased or either of those reports are based on any kind of fact right?

Did you actually read either article?

hotbikermama40

Those links are a joke right?

You can't possibly believe that any of those sources are unbiased or either of those reports are based on any kind of fact right?

Did you actually read either article?

I'll tell you what I can't believe...that you were able to read even one of the two articles in the past 10 minutes.

Hijinx

I'll tell you what I can't believe...that you were able to read even one of the two articles in the past 10 minutes.

Geez: It's been all over the news and facebook that pre-natal care at Planned Parenthood is a joke.
What closet does this Sap live in?

Sapidus

Again once you are shown how wrong you are you turn to insults. Sad

It's really a testament to the poor education system. That's why it's so easy for people in this country to fall for fake news and still think they are well informed.

Try to get outside your boxes and not just read crappy sources.

You do know who founded Townhall don't you?

hotbikermama40

Again once you are shown how wrong you are you turn to insults. Sad

It's really a testament to the poor education system. That's why it's so easy for people in this country to fall for fake news and still think they are well informed.

Try to get outside your boxes and not just read crappy sources.

You do know who founded Townhall don't you?

Sooooo...you still haven't read either article, huh?

Did you at least watch the video? You should be able to muddle through without having to read

Sapidus

Sooooo...you still haven't read either article, huh?

Did you at least watch the video? You should be able to muddle through without having to read

I read both and they are all conjecture and no irrefutable proof. They are also from biased sources as I previously mentioned.

Sapidus

Isn't awesome to know the PP is so well off that they can do this:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/21/planned-parenthood-spent-734000-failed-georgia-rac/

Oh wait, where did that money come from?

How much "pre natal care" could PP provide if PP provided pre natal care?
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...hq-average-exec-salary-389514/article/2616702

Why is a tax payer funded entity donating to political campaigns?

Do you know how little of their funding comes from the tax payers?

Is there a law against it ?

Obviously they have an interest in supporting a candidate who isn't a troglodyte and supports women's health.

Sapidus

yeah, I figured you were lying

You really are a loser. Just because you read at a 8th grade level doesn't mean we all do.

Point to some real facts or unbiased sources and maybe it would be worth a debate. Otherwise a group founded by the Heritage foundation is hardly trustworthy.

As Trump
would say "sad". "Not very smart"

hotbikermama40

You really are a loser. Just because you read at a 8th grade level doesn't mean we all do.

Point to some real facts or unbiased sources and maybe it would be worth a debate. Otherwise a group founded by the Heritage foundation is hardly trustworthy.

As Trump
would say "sad". "Not very smart"

Oopsies... someone has his little feelings hurt...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do you know how little of their funding comes from the tax payers?

Is there a law against it ?

Obviously they have an interest in supporting a candidate who isn't a troglodyte and supports women's health.

then PPH won't miss it ...... why is some other woman's heath MY concern

Women's Health that Concerns Me

- My wife
- our under age daughter

NOBODY else's Health is my financial responsibility or concern ......
because if its MY Financial Responsibility I'm gonna tell where and what you can do in your life

This_person

This seemed like a pretty good argument to allow the church to compete in the secular side for the grant for the school:
OP's article said:
But in oral arguments in April, several justices had noted that other public services, like fire and police, are routinely given to houses of worship without constitutional harm. The majority continued that line in its decision, arguing that the church was only asking to compete for something with secular groups.