Ukraine

Is it time to stop giving arms to Ukraine?

• Total voters

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why are we shipping them all of our arms?
1. The enemy of my enemy is my friend
2. Stop the Russian empires rebirth.
3. Ukraine gave up the nukes, when asked.

Why should we stop?
1. It’s a lose/lose situation, Ukraine’s never been our friend and never will be
2. Ukraine was one of the most corrupt regimes before the war with no reason to believe it won’t be afterwards.
3. The potential for all of those high tech, easily transportable weapons getting on the black market and being used against us is very high.

I’m sure there are more points, but those are the ones I see at 5:00am.

Cut them off

Kinnakeet

Why are we shipping them all of our arms?
1. The enemy of my enemy is my friend
2. Stop the Russian empires rebirth.
3. Ukraine gave up the nukes, when asked.

Why should we stop?
1. It’s a lose/lose situation, Ukraine’s never been our friend and never will be
2. Ukraine was one of the most corrupt regimes before the war with no reason to believe it won’t be afterwards.
3. The potential for all of those high tech, easily transportable weapons getting on the black market and being used against us is very high.

I’m sure there are more points, but those are the ones I see at 5:00am.

Cut them off
To hell with the ukraine let them fight their own battles!

TPD

the poor dad
What does Zelensky have to say that is so important to air his speech live or for him to even speak in front of congress to begin with?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If the Russians hadn’t invaded Ukraine they would probably be considered in the top 10 enemies of the US.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Apparently the Republicans think their constituents think Ukraine is the most important issue right now and Russia is a threat to the US so we must supply Ukraine with billions.
My wife and I are registered as Republican, and were never asked our opinion.

Reactions: TPD

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
****ing politicians do love their wars, don't they? Think what we could do for Americans with 81+ BILLION $$$. And freaking Mitch McConnell all like, "Oh, this is the #1 priority!"

WTF, Kentucky?? Rein in your grifter corrupt warmonger POS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think I heard Trey Gowdy say something similar on Bret Baier’s show tonight. I need to watch the rerun to see if I heard him correctly. I think Gowdy is on my swamp creature list.

He can go sit next to the Dans. Freaking traitors.

Reactions: TPD

PeoplesElbow

Wasn't the deal give up your nukes and we will protect you? We haven't really done that, I suppose giving them other arms is what we are calling protecting them?