UnFREAKINGbelievable

rack'm said:
Except Suburbans of course...:whistle:
The suburban is the best vehicle I have ever driven, hands down... now I'm gonna have to go look it up and see if it's rear wheel drive... :lol:

dustin

UAIOE
kwillia said:
The suburban is the best vehicle I have ever driven, hands down... now I'm gonna have to go look it up and see if it's rear wheel drive... :lol:
yes it's rear wheel drive. or 4x4. almost all SUV's and trucks are rear wheel drive or 4x4.

except for the small ones like the Honda CRV.

dustin said:
yes it's rear wheel drive. or 4x4. almost all SUV's and trucks are rear wheel drive or 4x4.

except for the small ones like the Honda CRV.
I have a 4x4... it handles so well, I guess I always assumed it was FWD...:lol:

Now I have to go back and edit my previous post to just say I hated driving the Astro...period.

dustin

UAIOE
kwillia said:
I have a 4x4... it handles so well, I guess I always assumed it was FWD...:lol:

Now I have to go back and edit my previous post to just say I hated driving the Astro...period.
at least you don't get your brakelight fluid changed every 3k miles

dustin said:
at least you don't get your brakelight fluid changed every 3k miles
Nope... but that reminds me... I think my blinker light fluid is running low... can you check it for me after you fix Jazz's problem...:shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dustin said:
Chevy Astro? Those and the Ford Aerostars were the best minivans of their time.

there's a 4x4 Ford Bronco on the base Lemon lot. i think its 1,500. a few other SUV's too. i think theres a tahoe out there too.

No, it was a Chrysler. :rolleyes: Not a bad vehicle and it handled really well in slop with the AWD.

Where is the Lemon lot at on base? I've heard horror stories about Ford Broncos and am going to steer well clear of them.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Kwillia,

For you, I would say that they are all SWEEEEEEEEET deals.

dustin

UAIOE
jazz lady said:
No, it was a Chrysler. :rolleyes: Not a bad vehicle and it handled really well in slop with the AWD.

Where is the Lemon lot at on base? I've heard horror stories about Ford Broncos and am going to steer well clear of them.
Say you go in at Gate 2, then you keep going on that road past the Mcdonald's...

as soon as you go over the taxiway it's on your right hand side. behind the P-3.

dustin

UAIOE
kwillia said:
Nope... but that reminds me... I think my blinker light fluid is running low... can you check it for me after you fix Jazz's problem...:shrug:
that would be a negative ghostwriter

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dustin said:
Say you go in at Gate 2, then you keep going on that road past the Mcdonald's...

as soon as you go over the taxiway it's on your right hand side. behind the P-3.

Gotcha. :yay:

I found my proof of insurance card :banana: so I'll be paying you a visit later today. :yay:

General Lee

jazz lady said:
I need to get a second vehicle and am looking for a used 4X4 or all-wheel drive small SUV or truck.

See, you need a Wrangler. That will get you up your driveway for sure.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thank you dustin!

I appreciate you looking at my visor. :smooch:

We now know the visor IS getting power, it's not a blown bulb, and the problem is somewhere in the visor itself. Unfortunately, there's no way of getting inside the visor to fix it, so I'll just have to find a replacement somewhere. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
General Lee said:
See, you need a Wrangler. That will get you up your driveway for sure.

Getting up the driveway is only half the problem. I'm not sure if it has enough space in the back to be able to store the things I need to haul. My little sports car does not have much room and you can't really strap anything to the convertible top. :lol:

General Lee

jazz lady said:
Getting up the driveway is only half the problem. I'm not sure if it has enough space in the back to be able to store the things I need to haul. My little sports car does not have much room and you can't really strap anything to the convertible top. :lol:

Well, in the event that you would consider a Wrangler they have the Unlimited Wranglers which are 10 inches longer and you get 15 extra inches of cargo space. I have one, and believe me it is pretty roomy for a Jeep. I was impressed with the extra amount of room it offered and thats what sold me on it. Unfortunately(sp) they only have 04' and 05' models with the 06' getting ready to come out so they are probably out of your price range for a *used* vehicle that you said you were looking for. Plus the 05 and 06' have a six speed, yep... count it.... 6 speed manual transmission :banana:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
General Lee said:
Well, in the event that you would consider a Wrangler they have the Unlimited Wranglers which are 10 inches longer and you get 15 extra inches of cargo space. I have one, and believe me it is pretty roomy for a Jeep. I was impressed with the extra amount of room it offered and thats what sold me on it. Unfortunately(sp) they only have 04' and 05' models with the 06' getting ready to come out so they are probably out of your price range for a *used* vehicle that you said you were looking for.
The Wrangler is nice, but I don't think it's big enough in the back. The Unlimited has a nice price tag on it, too. I've also gotten used to not having a car payment since last February and am trying to keep my financial situation simplified right at the moment.

Plus the 05 and 06' have a six speed, yep... count it.... 6 speed manual transmission :banana:
:yay: I much prefer a manual transmission because I feel I have better control over what the car is doing. It has saved my hiney on more than one occasion.