Unhinged - AntiFA

black dog

Free America
Is that because you do not think the police should be outfitted to protect themselves from an overwhelming amount of idiot protestors -OR- is that your 2A voice kicking in? :shrug:

They have no business with Military vehicles or any military equipment.
That are not the Armed Forces. As much as a huge portion of law enforcement tries to emulate the military. Some tend to forget that simple fact.

Hijinx

Is that because you do not think the police should be outfitted to protect themselves from an overwhelming amount of idiot protestors -OR- is that your 2A voice kicking in? :shrug:

If the Police are going to run from Antifa and stop people from coming to help peaceful protesters why do they need riot gear?

WTH is going on that police are standing down when people wearing black and masks show up.?
Are the police being ordered by Antifa? Are they frightened of college thugs.
Nerds who are courageous as sh1t when they are in mobs?
Sooner or later some serious trouble is going to go down if they keep allowing these brain washed thugs to go about beating people.

Restitution

They have no business with Military vehicles or any military equipment.
That are not the Armed Forces. As much as a huge portion of law enforcement tries to emulate the military. Some tend to forget that simple fact.

But the question is... Why?

So, sending in few dozen police officers properly armed for the situation into a crowd of hundreds of unruly and disrespectful rioters that are totally unpredictable is not an option for you? Why?

You do realize that the alternative is to just send in the National Guard (military) to handle the situation anyways.... right?

Hijinx

So, sending in few dozen police officers properly armed for the situation into a crowd of hundreds of unruly and disrespectful rioters that are totally unpredictable is not an option for you? Why?

You do realize that the alternative is to just send in the National Guard (military) to handle the situation anyways.... right?

So far the alternative is to pull the police out and let Antifa run riot.

black dog

Free America

Why is it necessary to gear up for those few that are a problem. I see police officers dressed up with more tactical gear that a Marine going door to door in Afghanistan.
Law Enforcement is not the military. Be careful what you ask for..
This problem pops up every few years, and when Law Enforcement is allowed to act like the military, citizens die unnecessarily and sometime so do law enforcement officers.

glhs837

Power with Control
So far the alternative is to pull the police out and let Antifa run riot.

See my thread titled "When you let the mob"........ This is going to get so damn ugly, there's going be a "Come to Jesus" incident where nationally we step back and say "Holy crap, maybe we shoulda nipped this 'I wear a black mask so I can make the law as I go with my Molotov and my club' ####e in the bud before it got out of hand. So far, they are getting to do as they please with no repercussions." Mob rule is the rule, and the politicians who are letting it happen will find out sooner rather than later that the mob is not a thing you control.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Does anyone still think that Police wearing body armor and driving riot tanks is..... excessive?

Where are Sap-my-nuts, Midnightrumprider, and Alt-left Chris to weigh in???
Do you think they got through so easily because the cops were overmatched in hardware or because they agreed with the far left cause? My interpretation of events says they put up a token show of force and threw up their hands and said "well we tried".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This problem pops up every few years, and when Law Enforcement is allowed to act like the military, citizens die unnecessarily and sometime so do law enforcement officers.

Indeed Police operate with a shoot 1st, clean up the dead, ask no questions ROE

nutz

If the Police are going to run from Antifa and stop people from coming to help peaceful protesters why do they need riot gear?

WTH is going on that police are standing down when people wearing black and masks show up.?
Are the police being ordered by Antifa? Are they frightened of college thugs.
Nerds who are courageous as sh1t when they are in mobs?
Sooner or later some serious trouble is going to go down if they keep allowing these brain washed thugs to go about beating people.

They aren't running away. Someone is just not protecting the "white guy". Trump supporter, neo-nazi and KKK are all becoming interchangeable terms for the "white guy". Through in a few anti-Trump people in the right places and "white guy" gets a beat down to let them know who is really in charge.

Hijinx

They aren't running away. Someone is just not protecting the "white guy". Trump supporter, neo-nazi and KKK are all becoming interchangeable terms for the "white guy". Throw in a few anti-Trump people in the right places and "white guy" gets a beat down to let them know who is really in charge.

You are right of course, white hate is blatant even among those whites involved who hate themselves for being white.
This is what is taught in our colleges, that white kids should be ashamed of their born race.
And evidently a lot of them are starting to believe it.

Agee

It's obvious to me. The police at both Berkley incidents as well as Charlottesville were ordered to stand down by folks further up the food chain, which also had marching orders from outside groups.

Conspiracy theory? I think not...

These Antifa pukes are nothing more than punk-azz, Kool-Aid drinking morons living in Mommas basement zombies!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
PICTURES: Meet The Wonderful Antifa Members Arrested In Berkeley

The Berkeley Police Department released mugshots of 11 of the 13 persons arrested during Sunday’s violent political riots. Charges include assault with a deadly weapon, felony assault, and violations of the Berkeley Municipal Code.

Sunday saw approximately 4,000 leftists shut down a “No to Marxism” rally; the protest included Antifa agitators who took over Martin Luther King Jr. park near the University of California Berkeley Campus

One officer was injured while making an arrest and several others were struck with paint.

The names, ages, and places of residence for the 13 arrestees are as follows. The average age of Berkeley arrestees is 30.