Unhinged Progbots

Clem72

As people have been killed due to "swatting" it really should catch the perp an attempted murder charge, not to mention they should have to work off the cost associated with responding to their call while in prison.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Caning. It works.

Islamic punishment for stealing .... removal of the hand, steal again, lose the other hand

I would use caning on the Just Stop OIL / Extinction Rebellion Nutters - and sell tickets to people stuck in traffic by one of their ' events '

Hijinx

Well there are many things that are illegal that do not require expensive jail terms. I mean expensive to the taxpayer.

For instance graffiti, blocking the highways, shop lifting first offense, things that a good ass-whipping would probably cure.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well there are many things that are illegal that do not require expensive jail terms. I mean expensive to the taxpayer.

For instance graffiti, blocking the highways, shop lifting first offense, things that a good public shameful ass-whipping with a required public apology explaining why what the hell you did was a Bad Idea would probably cure.

Fixed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The idea that the kid should call the shots has been prolific. Generally, conservatives have seen this as the Left trying to remove their traditional influences from children so progressives can indoctrinate them with their values. The claims made in this article indicate that left-leaning parents, however, took the advice seriously and their children are paying for it.

Dr. Sax describes 'gentle parenting' (and related theories) where the parent lets the child decide. There's no concept of punishment. You don't tell your kid what to do. You just try to 'model' the behavior you want and hope they'll choose to do the same.

One mother was playing with her son, then gently let him know that she needed to take a break from playing with him in order to do some housework. Her son exploded in anger, hitting and kicking his mom. That mom reached out to Robin Einzig, a leading guru of gentle parenting, to ask what she should do in that situation. Einzig responded without hesitation, 'He’s telling you very clearly that right now he needs your presence.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The video then cuts to her grilling the employee over the wrapper, with the following exchange:

Woman: What is this?
Employee: This one?
Woman: Yeah. What is this new packaging?
Employee: It’s the McChicken wrappers.
Woman: But why is it blue and white?
Employee: I honestly, I don’t know.
Woman: I think you do know. This is in support of Israel. They changed —
Employee: It was like that since a few months ago because we ran out of the regular ones.
Woman: No. I don’t think so. This is obviously in support of Israel.
Employee: No, I mean, we’ve had that for a while, though.
Woman: I was here two weeks ago and it wasn’t like this.
Employee: I mean, we had that —
Woman: I know this is not your fault because you’re an employee, but I think this is disgusting for them to do this and I know you know in your heart, you know in your heart that this clearly what this wrapper is for. … I’m explaining it to you. This is what it’s for. This is the color of their flag. This is clearly what they’re doing and what they’re showing to people, and I think it’s disgusting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

This Video About McDonald's Might Just Be the Funniest Anti-Israel Freakout You'll See Today

We've seen a lot of anti-Israel freakouts at this point. I think it's safe to say these activists live in their own world, one that doesn't have a lot to do with reality. They think that everyone should bend the knee to them and accede to all their demands however unworkable or bad those demands might be. If they scream loud enough, they think they can succeed by bullying people.

[clip]

How hilarious is this Karen? It must be a secret Israeli plot! It's obvious! Look at that blue and white! Now, leave aside that those are common colors. Leave aside that these are also the colors of the Greek flag. The conclusion, on the face of it, just because of the color is nuts. They obviously just want to torture her with their secret Israeli tricks.

Of course, there's a small problem with all this, as the counter person had tried to explain to her. This packaging had been this way for a while, predating the October start of the Israeli-Hamas war, and had nothing to do with promoting Israel.

However, the wrapper in the video is an example of a generic wrapper used for temporary shortages, special orders, and limited-edition products, McDonald’s told Reuters via email.
Generic wrappers come in a variety of colours including blue, green, purple, and yellow, and none are intended to make any political statement, the company said.
In the video, a staff member also says the wrapper was being used as they ran out of regular wrapping.

On top of that, it's more than a little funny that if she truly thought what she was saying was true. She appears to have eaten the sandwich anyway, despite her belief that they supported Israel. So much for principles. I guess "starving" trumps those. That's pretty hilarious.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
On top of that, it's more than a little funny that if she truly thought what she was saying was true. She appears to have eaten the sandwich anyway, despite her belief that they supported Israel. So much for principles. I guess "starving" trumps those. That's pretty hilarious.
The clerk should have told her "I know in my heart you're a F###ing Retard."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I Bought Vegan Booty’s Onlyfans So You Don’t Have To​

OMG is this chick mental

663434.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Former CNN Activist Breaks Down In Tears Over Posting Thirst Trap On Instagram BACKFIRING!​

I have to agree, the picture was taken from down around her knees looking up to her crotch, on up her body

Clem72

Who's dumber? A flat earthers or a biden supporter?

Sorry, a trick question.
I mean if you pick one at random i'm gonna say Biden supporter because I believe the overwhelming majority of flat earthers are just trolling while Biden supporters are sincere in their idiocy.

Tech

I mean if you pick one at random i'm gonna say Biden supporter because I believe the overwhelming majority of flat earthers are just trolling while Biden supporters are sincere in their idiocy.
Yes, the number of people who have seen the whole globe is small and we must take their word along with those of scientists. Meanwhile Biden is on TV for the whole world to see.

Clem72

Yes, the number of people who have seen the whole globe is small and we must take their word along with those of scientists. Meanwhile Biden is on TV for the whole world to see.
If you have a little bit of money and some time on your hands you can kinda prove it to yourself. pick a few random spots along the ISS path around the world, travel to those locations and setup a long-exposure camera pointed at the sky and capture it going overhead. Line up all your captures and see if it matches up. Then it will either be the case that the world is round, or that someone is routinely flying super-high craft regularly across the entire world that is plainly visible but no one sees it flying into or exiting the path.

glhs837

Power with Control

So, seems this young lady makes $27 an hour to watch some babies in the luxury NY condo. But lets talk about the racism inherent in

if your dad is white and mom is black, you are Black and get to celebrate.
if your mom is white and dad is black, get out.