Updated Info For the Charity Event for Hospice and Meet and Greet for SOMD.com

bec_wells

Hehe. I'm struggling to remember a lot of it. But I do remember that I put money in that damn jukebox and never heard my songs!!! Grrr... I was looking forward to a bit of Garth Brooks too....:(

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I wonder if DoWhat remembers any of last night...:lol:
He would be lucky to remember who Do What is. There was some severe brain damage going on there. Hope he made it home in one piece because I'm sure everything was looking double or triple to him. :lol:

Ken King said:
He would be lucky to remember who Do What is. There was some severe brain damage going on there. Hope he made it home in one piece because I'm sure everything was looking double or triple to him. :lol:
His wife came and got him... as to whether or not she was able to get him into the house is probably another story... I'm thinking she may of just left him in the yard along with his new chairs...:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
His wife came and got him... as to whether or not she was able to get him into the house is probably another story... I'm thinking she may of just left him in the yard along with his new chairs...:lol:
I bet when he looks in the mirror he actually sees the avatar he uses. He was a funny mess. :lmao:

marianne

bec_wells said:
Hehe. I'm struggling to remember a lot of it. But I do remember that I put money in that damn jukebox and never heard my songs!!! Grrr... I was looking forward to a bit of Garth Brooks too....:(

Honey, they DID play your songs. It was shortly before we left. And I thought I was drunk!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ken King said:
I bet when he looks in the mirror he actually sees the avatar he uses. He was a funny mess. :lmao:
You shoulda seen him fighting with this chair in trying to get by.:killingme

fttrsbeerwench

BuddyLee said:
:yeahthat: Thank you Chaser.

:cheers: Ready for round two?:boxing: Once your in college, you will have to suffer a few all weekend booze binges:otter: .. You handled yourself like a pro:notworthy and if I must say, you are the smilingest guy I have ever seen.:biggrin:

:peace:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I am anxious for Mr. Vous to drag his butt outta bed :rolleyes: so that he can let us know how much we raised for Hospice and to post pics!!! :razz:

Everyone was great to see! :yay:

Cool gathering! :peace:

virgovictoria said:
I am anxious for Mr. Vous to drag his butt outta bed :rolleyes: so that he can let us know how much we raised for Hospice and to post pics!!! :razz:

Everyone was great to see! :yay:

Cool gathering! :peace:
Just for the record, 18 years is too long to wait. We gotta get together a little more often than that.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
I wonder if DoWhat remembers any of last night...:lol:

Vrai and I just picked up the $$. I cannot belive I missed DoWhat sitting in his chair with the DJ singing "You Look Wonderful Tonight" to him. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
cattitude said:
Vrai and I just picked up the $$. I cannot belive I missed DoWhat sitting in his chair with the DJ singing "You Look Wonderful Tonight" to him. :lmao:

See what happens when ya' leave to get some grub?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
cattitude said:
When the DJ told us, Vrai and I :bawl:

Waiting for the golfers :tap:

They're not back yet? FB should walk in the door any minute now. I'm sure we'll head out shortly after that. Hell, I thought :gossip: would have had his nap by now. :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
elaine said:
They're not back yet? FB should walk in the door any minute now. I'm sure we'll head out shortly after that. Hell, I thought :gossip: would have had his nap by now. :ohwell:

They are supposed to drop :gossip: off at 5.