US food that is banned in other countries

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Shocking list of US foods that are BANNED in other countries for containing dangerous chemicals | Mail Online

Extreme! Mt. Dew is made with a chemical that also is used to prevent carpets from catching on fire.

Fruit loops are delicious - and made from a product that's made out of the same stuff that makes gasoline.

Olestra has been banned in several countries, including the United Kingdom and Canada.

Do you like citrus drinks, like Mt. Dew, Squirt or Fresca? Then you also like brominated vegetable oil, which is banned in more than 100 countries because it has been linked to basically every form of thyroid disease - from cancer to autoimmune diseases - known to man.

In Singapore you can get up to fifteen years in prison and penalized nearly half a million dollars in fines for using an ingredient found in common U.S. bread products.

Then there's things like Hungry Man frozen dinners, which will fill you up - with azodicarbonamide, a chemical used make things like bleach and rubber yoga mats.

Tomboy38

Colors

yellow 5 and yellow 6 are also banned in other countries made from coal tar in everything that has a yellow tint. I am allergic. Have to check ingredients on everything from cheese to candy and sodas bread :coffee:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But, but....

I like mine with lettuce and tomato (sprayed with who knows what)
Heinz 57 and french FRIED potatos
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, well,
Good God, almighty, which way do I steer

For my heart chokin', artery cloggin', cholesterol drippin'
Cheese Burger in paradise!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do you like citrus drinks, like Mt. Dew, Squirt or Fresca? Then you also like brominated vegetable oil, which is banned in more than 100 countries because it has been linked to basically every form of thyroid disease - from cancer to autoimmune diseases - known to man.

Oh Good Sprite is not on there ..........