US government wiretapped Manifort

Hijinx

Sure would be nice if GURPS could read the entire story and certainly would be nice if Vrai could read English at all. This is from the same damn story GURPS posted:

Funny how GURPS asks Chris for something other than snark...then when chris points out the (typical) stupidity of GURPS' post, his reply is nothing but snark!

So you are saying that they were tracking him until he became campaign and then stopped tracking him.

but----The fact he was part of the campaign didn't play a role in the discontinued monitoring,

Oh yeah I believe that sh1t, I am gullible LMAO.

But when he wasn't in the campaign any longer they started monitoring him again..
But they didn't stop because he was a campaign Chairman.
Do they really expect anyone other than you to believe this sh1t?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You said you didn't vote, and then after I busted your balls all day on election day you changed your tune to the LIE you are telling now, that you voted, just not on the national ballot. It is a pretty retarded claim to make particularly when you said yourself you didn't vote

You are retarded.

so once and for all - were you in the polling place one election day, in the voting booth, ad the voting terminal with me :shrug:
no I did not think so ......

so you don't know what I did or whom I voted for, so Go Fly a Kite

Last edited:

officeguy

I like Manaforts reaction: Release the transcripts of all my foreign conversations so the public can form their own opinion about it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last night, Tapper’s colleagues at CNN broke blockbuster news: “US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election.”

Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower.

According to CNN, “The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.”

Indeed, according to the report, the FBI surveilled Manafort late last year into this year.

When James Comey, the FBI director during that time, was asked about Trump’s wiretapping tweets, his answer was, “I have no information that supports those tweets.”

Sorry, Jim. The rest of us now have information that supports those tweets and you’ve got another credibility problem.

Although the beltway elite and their Chia pets in the media will split hairs about whether or not it was Obama who explicitly ordered the surveillance, it is beginning to be clear that there was an effort to surveil candidate and then President Trump — and many parties lied about it.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/co...say?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Midnightrider

so once and for all - were you in the polling place one election day, in the voting booth, ad the voting terminal with me :shrug:
no I did not think so ......

so you don't know what I did or whom I voted for, so Go Fly a Kite
So you don't want the link to where YOu SAID YOU WERE NOT VOTING after all....that's what I thought.

Look, you can lie to your mom, you can lie to yourself, and you can even lie online. YOU just need to keep that #### straight because I don't forget, and I will bust you on it.

Wishbone

Although the beltway elite and their Chia pets in the media will split hairs about whether or not it was Obama who explicitly ordered the surveillance, it is beginning to be clear that there was an effort to surveil candidate and then President Trump — and many parties lied about it.

So if "in progressive thought processes" it is not surveillance, then they shouldn't mind it now when it's done to them.

:yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So you don't want the link to where YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT VOTING after all....that's what I thought.

its ONLINE I can say any damn thing I want ....

YOU just need to keep that #### straight because I don't forget, and I will bust you on it.

.... were you there ?

Hijinx

No mention of the fact that FBI agents invaded Manaforts home with guns drawn.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/345870-fbi-agents-raided-manaforts-home-in-july

Mueller is using strong tactics on his fishing expedition.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/gun-wielding-fbi-agents-busted-into-manaforts-home-while-he-was-asleep/

Meanwhile when they interviewed Hillary they didn't even swear her in.

This whole investigation is ridiculous, When anyone with a brain looks at the deal Obama and Kerry made with Iran, the money they gave Iran, the deal with Hillary selling Russia Uranium. If anyone needs to be investigated it is these clowns.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

.... were you there ?

And there you have it, you think you can say anything online, regardless of the truth.that makes you an admitted liar. :yay:
Like I said, you can lie if you want, but I am going to remember it and bust your stupid ass over it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And there you have it, you think you can say anything online, regardless of the truth.that makes you an admitted liar. :yay:
Like I said, you can lie if you want, but I am going to remember it and bust your stupid ass over it.

were you there ?

do you have proof of anything your claim
yeah I didn't think so

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea, except for the fact that Trump wasn't wiretapped. Even funnier, he thinks Obama did it. LOL.

Stop it, you silly person. The Democrats - led by Barack Obama, in case you've forgotten - were doing "opposition research", which involved digital surveillance and wire tapping. We all knew it was true before Trump even said it. To feign innocence and ignorance is laughable.

If the FBI surveilled Manafort, they certainly did Trump as well. And even if they didn't directly go after Trump, it's playing silly word games to say, "Oh, well, they didn't wire tap Trump, just the people who were talking to him." That may work to appease the progbot walking dead true believers, but it will not work on anyone rational.

Barack Obama may not have directly ordered the wire tapping, but he certainly knew about it and approved it. Plausible deniability only works with those who so desperately want to believe. Sane people know who gave the go-ahead on that.

Speaking of Manafort, though:

Does anyone but me remember that the FBI raided his home back in July and confiscated some documents that were supposedly going to prove that he was a Russian spy or some such? And notice that we haven't heard anything about it since, although the NYT "reported" that the FBI was going to bring charges of espionage against him? Did they plan on doing that any time soon? Or is this just another one of those things the Dems and their media cohorts do, make serious accusations without any evidence, get it cemented in prog "brains", then forget about it because it's nothing?

Wishbone

Does anyone but me remember that the FBI raided his home back in July and confiscated some documents that were supposedly going to prove that he was a Russian spy or some such? And notice that we haven't heard anything about it since, although the NYT "reported" that the FBI was going to bring charges of espionage against him? Did they plan on doing that any time soon? Or is this just another one of those things the Dems and their media cohorts do, make serious accusations without any evidence, get it cemented in prog "brains", then forget about it because it's nothing?

They attained what they needed by the act alone. Perception is everything.

Conduct it as a RAID, creates appearance of guilt. Done.

Weems

Stop it, you silly person. The Democrats - led by Barack Obama, in case you've forgotten - were doing "opposition research", which involved digital surveillance and wire tapping. We all knew it was true before Trump even said it. To feign innocence and ignorance is laughable.

If the FBI surveilled Manafort, they certainly did Trump as well. And even if they didn't directly go after Trump, it's playing silly word games to say, "Oh, well, they didn't wire tap Trump, just the people who were talking to him." That may work to appease the progbot walking dead true believers, but it will not work on anyone rational.

Barack Obama may not have directly ordered the wire tapping, but he certainly knew about it and approved it. Plausible deniability only works with those who so desperately want to believe. Sane people know who gave the go-ahead on that.

So you’ve seen a declassified copy of the FISA order?

Do share.

SamSpade

See, to me, this is the biggest news item currently before us, and it's getting no traction.
MOSTLY because the clearest thing it does is embarrass the press, who ridiculed Trump relentlessly for even SUGGESTING the Obama administration had anything to do with wiretapping Trump Tower.

I think this is an issue that the Democrats crafted and it is now biting them in the ass. They wanted to create a backdoor to hurting Trump by creating the whole Russia story.
They were investigating it, finding nothing but letting it go since they thought Hillary would win. They hired people who made up stuff about hookers and urinating and so forth.
Hillary even insinuated something during one of the debates - this was a masterfully crafted stunt intended to be an October surprise should he gain the lead.

But it was Comey's turn in October - not crushing, but it sure pre-empted any attempt they might have made. Any Russia surprise THEN would have fallen on deaf ears.
So their Russia story was dead.

Until Trump WON. Now it's a great poison pill and they went with it.

Unfortunately, the dopes at the FBI did their job too well - and the journalists, all too eager to find a story - started to realize the fingers were pointing the wrong way.

So.....

The press has been quiet. That is, the big press. They don't want to discuss the fact that the real story points back at the Democrats.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And meanwhile...ole Samantha was on a mission for King Barry...

Samantha Power was unmasking United States citizens at an astonishing rate in the final months of the Obama administration, Fox News reported Wednesday evening.

The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations unmasked at such a rapid pace that she ended up "averaging more than one request for every working day in 2016," multiple sources said to Fox. And she continued to seek identifying information about Americans caught up in incidental surveillance right up to President Trump’s inauguration:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/20/samantha-power-unmasking-americans-rapid-pace-obamas-last-year/

Last edited:

Midnightrider

I don't remember espionage specifically, but yeah, it has been several weeks since the raid, and investigations take time....... Well hang on, there were reports out last week about a possible indictment for manafort and just last night the news broke that Mueller is requesting a boatload of documents from the Whitehouse regarding manafort and Russia specifically.

its happening, and it doesn't sound like you are going to have to wait very long to find out what IT is.....