VENT: Customer Service Sucks These Days!!

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
nomoney said:
No I haven't, nor would I ever. Yuck.

I mean REALLY it's bad enough we have to drag them home and unload the dag on things ourselves.. but really, BAG THEM TOO!!! pu-leezzzz :razz:

Cowgirl

DawnK said:
I mean REALLY it's bad enough we have to drag them home and unload the dag on things ourselves.. but really, BAG THEM TOO!!! pu-leezzzz :razz:

That's just Nomo...she's just stuck-up like that. :shrug:

nomoney

Cowgirl said:
That's just Nomo...she's just stuck-up like that. :shrug:

you're right, I'm stuck up because I don't bag my own groceries. shoot, you should see how biatchy I get at BJ's. :duh:

Cowgirl

nomoney said:
you're right, I'm stuck up because I don't bag my own groceries. shoot, you should see how biatchy I get at BJ's. :duh:

Well, what was the "yuck" comment about? OMG....SFW in College Park. Gross.

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
Although there was this time (long long ago) when I was a waitress and this chick came in that had slept w/ my boyfriend. I made sure I got her table.. She placed her order and I gave her a little som'thin' extra in her spruce up her
soda.. OOOPPSSIEEE....

nomoney

Cowgirl said:
Well, what was the "yuck" comment about? OMG....SFW in College Park. Gross.

No, yuck because you have to bag your own groceries. But now that you mention it, ya eww gross.

Cowgirl

nomoney said:
No, yuck because you have to bag your own groceries. But now that you mention it, ya eww gross.

:lmao: You can't bag your own groceries? Maybe you're not stuck up..just lazy. If there's not a bagger there, I'll bag my own stuff to hurry up and get out. Do you pump your own gas? Or do you have to go out of the way to find a full-service station? Might chip a nail or something.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
nomoney said:
I prefer to bag my own groceries. All my perishables are together and my bread is still fluffy when I get home instead of squished.

nomoney

Cowgirl said:
:lmao: You can't bag your own groceries? Maybe you're not stuck up..just lazy. If there's not a bagger there, I'll bag my own stuff to hurry up and get out. Do you pump your own gas? Or do you have to go out of the way to find a full-service station? Might chip a nail or something.

if there's not a bagger there then I'll assist with the bagging, but grocery shopping is a pain in the ass as it is and no I'm not going to jump at the chance of doing a job that they're paid for.

And obviously you don't know me and are kind of ticked off that you had to shop at a college park SFW :poorbaby:

PS...you're bagging story is still stupid.

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
nomoney said:
if there's not a bagger there then I'll assist with the bagging, but grocery shopping is a pain in the ass as it is and no I'm not going to jump at the chance of doing a job that they're paid for.

And obviously you don't know me and are kind of ticked off that you had to shop at a college park SFW :poorbaby:

PS...you're bagging story is still stupid.

:jerry: wow! all of this from my venting...

kalmd

One time at Charlotte Hall Food Lion, I was bagging the groceries as the cashier scanned them and then when she was done scanning and ringing me up she just stood there while I finished bagging. There wasn't any other customers behind me. After I left I called and told the manager. I don't have a problem helping to bag since they always seem to be short on baggers, but I've never had the cashier just stand there doing nothing while the customer bagged the groceries.