Vet Bills

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
SouthernMdRocks said:
Sounds like prices from the PF animal hospital, they are real expensive. I think when I had my little guy neutered it was about 130 ish.

They are in line with what other veterinary practices charge. I think they are wonderful vets. They treat my pets as their own and they work with me regarding my philosphy on treatments and vaccinations.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
cattitude said:
They are in line with what other veterinary practices charge. I think they are wonderful vets. They treat my pets as their own and they work with me regarding my philosphy on treatments and vaccinations.

I typically have used Dr. Brown but I had to take my pup there because I couldn't get her in quick enough and they had a spot. They were nice but they were higher than Browns. My girl just had surgery Monday at Browns, 300 there but my quote from PF was 450 +.

navigator

SoftballCrazy said:
Go to the Well Pet Clinic, cheaper prices, good service. Reg Vets have gotten outrageous w/ prices.
SMAWL offers a low cost spay/neuter thru Tidewater, you have to contact SMAWL for that info.
Lucky Ones in Mechanicsville area also does low cost spay/neuters.

SMAWL Discount Vouchers are accepted by other vet clinics in St. Mary's County and not just by Tidewater. For more information call 301-373-5659 and leave your name and number. Well Pet is definitely the most affordable option and a great clinic.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
SouthernMdRocks said:
I typically have used Dr. Brown but I had to take my pup there because I couldn't get her in quick enough and they had a spot. They were nice but they were higher than Browns. My girl just had surgery Monday at Browns, 300 there but my quote from PF was 450 +.

Brown is cheaper but I don't care for the place.

JOEZ

I called the Well Pet Clinic and my puppy now has an appointment on June 29th to get neutered. And it will cost me $70 as opposed to the outrageous $400 :faint: I was quoted at the vet. Thanks to everyone for the info.

I called the Well Pet Clinic and my puppy now has an appointment on June 29th to get neutered. And it will cost me $70 as opposed to the outrageous $400 :faint: I was quoted at the vet. Thanks to everyone for the info.

You must have gotten the quote from Solomon's! :lmao: I got the same quote. Anyone have the # for the Well Pet Clinic??