vet in PF

Pandora

http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/142270-emergency-vet.html (Prince Frederick did all of his aftercare)

http://forums.somd.com/dogs/153771-pet-food-recall-update-my-puppy.html

http://forums.somd.com/dogs/159087-pup-ate-huge-turkey-leg.html

They are great and I just love 'em and have met every single one of the vets at the office - this is just the stuff I've posted about - the other visits were minor in nature.

I've been watching my puppy today because she decided to lick paint and last week ate packing peanuts, so I am very grateful to have found such wonderful vets. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I take my 8-1/2 yo siamese cat to them & have had nothing but great experiences. Of course, he doesn't like going, but then he doesn't like any vet because he is a big skeerdy cat! :lmao: But I've been taking him there for nearly 3-1/2years - on the recommendation from my boss who has taken his pets there for years.

Pandora

I take my 8-1/2 yo siamese cat to them & have had nothing but great experiences. Of course, he doesn't like going, but then he doesn't like any vet because he is a big skeerdy cat! :lmao: But I've been taking him there for nearly 3-1/2years - on the recommendation from my boss who has taken his pets there for years.

I always take the one of my cats to the vet with a bloody scratch down my fact... NEVER FAILS! It is a PITA trying to get a cat in a crate when they don't want to get in it. :jameo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I own my own wing there. :lol: I've gone to them for about 20 years and when Dr. Ramsey took over the place really became wonderful. I love Dr. Ramsey, Dr. Giles and Dr. Darnell. They're wonderful with all of our pets and I like the way they listen to my thoughts and discuss treatement, vaccinations, etc.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I always take the one of my cats to the vet with a bloody scratch down my fact... NEVER FAILS! It is a PITA trying to get a cat in a crate when they don't want to get in it. :jameo:

Tell me about it! I have to trick mine to get him in the carrier. To get him to come out of it once at the vet's, I literally have to dump him out of the carrier. Now how in the heck an overweight cat can keep himself in that dang carrier while it's being shaken upside down is way beyond me! :lmao:

lam2

tickled~pink
Love it and so does Bernie!

100_1752.jpg

Last edited:
O

ohsnoes

What do you think about prince frederick animal hospital?

Love them! Switched last year after 8 years at Solomons vet and couldn't be happier. They don't endlessly push for $500+ worth of tests for my otherwise healthy pets like Solomons vet did.

Cowgirl

I went there briefly after Dr. Smith moved there from Breton. Is she still there? I really liked her.

C

CalvertNewbie

What do you think about prince frederick animal hospital?

We love them there. Everyone spoils our dog rotten with attention, which is great because we have a needy dog. :lol: We've had to take him there a few times and they're very patient with him (he's a spaz - black lab who just turned 2). And another great thing about them is that we never have to wait. They're always ready for us when we arrive.

hairtodo

i agree

I think Dr smith is also great . I actually picked my dog up tonight from surgery and the bill was actually less then I thought ....I love them

hairtodo

yes she is there

Dr Smith is still there but only like 2 days a week, She also changed her name to Dr. Schmidt [her married name]. She actually is the one who did my dogs surgery. I always make appt for her, great lady

RPMDAD

Big fan of there with 6 animules 3 cats and 3 dogs, the vets and staff are all great, have one dog with heart probs, she's 14 yr cocker, that Dr. Giles has been treating , but every vet we have seen there has been great. I understand they are building a new location down off rte . 231

PsyOps

Pixelated
We just had to put one of our dogs (Lexus) down a couple of weeks ago at PFAH. A couple of days later they sent us a card with some very nice words and Lexus' paw print. It was very unexpected and most touching.

They have been awesome.

Last edited: