VFW Jersey Party has been cancelled

evolution

Woooo, u r so experienced! Good girl! I can definately tell I am talking to a kid now.. No further comments to u! Ur a waste of my time! Everyone else, when I have the REAL Jersey Party at the VFW i'll let u guys know and it's for adults only!! Kwillia go suck ur bottle now hun, it's ur feeding time!

I'll have you know I am old enough to babysit myself AND up to 6 kids at a time. :mad:

Woooo, u r so experienced! Good girl! I can definately tell I am talking to a kid now.. No further comments to u! Ur a waste of my time! Everyone else, when I have the REAL Jersey Party at the VFW i'll let u guys know and it's for adults only!! Kwillia go suck ur bottle now hun, it's ur feeding time!

That was down right plain out rude. You know they don't allow bottles on the bus and besides that you are not coming across as someone that would be fun to have a jersey party with. I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Otter

Nothing to see here

You're so smart.:yahoo: