Vocational education

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
As you know when I can’t sleep I think and that tends to get me in trouble, today’s troubling thoughts are vocational classes and what vocations should be in it. Back decades ago we had radio and tv repair, horticulture, auto shop and cooking. This was four decades+ back, what belongs in there now? My radio and tv repair should be replaced just due to no on repairing them anymore, horticulture should be replaced with marijuana growing. What else should be there web page design? AI queries? What do you all think.

Grumpy

As you know when I can’t sleep I think and that tends to get me in trouble, today’s troubling thoughts are vocational classes and what vocations should be in it. Back decades ago we had radio and tv repair, horticulture, auto shop and cooking. This was four decades+ back, what belongs in there now? My radio and tv repair should be replaced just due to no on repairing them anymore, horticulture should be replaced with marijuana growing. What else should be there web page design? AI queries? What do you all think.
No idea, we are in a throw-away society.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC.

Worlds not going to stop needing those any time soon.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Programming classes. When I took it, it was Fortran, Cobol, and RPG. Now replace them with Javascript, Python, C.,

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oops.

I forgot to include classes for Democrats.

Retarded TikTok Influencing Technician, Cross-Dressing Speed Reading, Looting and Burning in the Enterprise, Airline Luggage Appropriator, Professional Terrorism Apologist and Tantrum Engineer Levels I and II.