Vote for JENKS vs Mattingly

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please. I thought your comments were tongue-in-cheek so that's how I responded. You're gonna have to work a lot harder to make me mad!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
VB - You're obviously preparing to go to battle with the unarmed. Please pick on someone your own size... :biggrin:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Darlene

Ok Vraiblonde....the FACT is...Jenks is nosey!! Your right, I didn't make a case for MY own candidate, I simply asked Tommy McKay a question. I don't really feel that I have to answer to YOU, after all you don't live in Southern Maryland anymore. You sure do have a lot of opinions for someone who doesn't even live here. GET A LIFE!:roflmao:

I've been sitting back and watching this whole conversation happen. All I gotta say is this... what makes you say that Jenks is nosey? Do you even know him at all? Unless you know him, you've got no right to judge him. He will be getting my vote... and his sign will be staying in my yard.

St. Marys Resi.

I agree

I agree with giggles04...She is right can someone please explain to us why you say Jenks is so nosey? I would love to here your reasons. Jenks will also be getting my vote on November 5, and I will be helping at the polls supporting him. But if yyu don't Jenks personally then you don't have the right to "Judge" him. Good Luck Jenks and hope you win. I stand behind you 110% !

St. Marys Resi.

That's fine...but what I don't understand is how can you call someone nosey if you don't even know him...I have known Jenks for 19 years and to me I believe with his experience in helping people in distress he would be perfect for the Judge of the Orphans Court.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: well ...

Originally posted by BchBns
... especially if he's running for office and is asking the people to give him their vote. ...
And their trust!

St. Marys Resi.

RE: Well

I don't think people are trusting him or even consider voting for him...I know I am not going to...Why would people won't someone like him having the final say in what goes on in this county.

St. Marys Resi.

As I said, I don't "THINK" people ae going to vote for him because what has been said...So that I guess is my opinion just like Darlene says Jenks' nosey but all I wanted to know is why she felt that way. I feel the way I do about Tommy because I know him and know what he has done in the past.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: RE: Well

Originally posted by St. Marys Resi.
Why would people won't someone like him having the final say in what goes on in this county.

What do you mean by "final say"? The President of the Commissioners is just an "at-large" candidate that chairs the meetings. They have no special power or final say. It is majority rule or should be.

St. Marys Resi.

As a matter of fact I don't know all the facts...but I was talking to a family member of Tommy Mckay's and they enlightened me that yes he did embezzled money from the "family business".

St. Marys Resi.

I have zero credibility look at you saying that don't vote for a Mattingly or Mckay...It is like you are saying don't vote for them because of their of name...They are human and can't help their last name...one or a few bad conservations with a Mattingly doesn't mean that they all are the same way...Look I wasn't on here to argue over Mckay I am here to get the word across that Jenks deserves to be "Judge of the Orphans Court"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, THAT old chestnut again. We've discussed McKay's embezzlement allegations to death already. So far we've had two people come on here saying that McKay's actual family told them he embezzled that money. One even went as far as to say that McKay's FATHER told them that. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't believe for one second that you heard anything like that from McKay's family.

Tell Julie Randall we said Hi next time you attend the campaign strategy meeting.
:duh:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by St. Marys Resi.
... Look I wasn't on here to argue over Mckay I am here to get the word across that Jenks deserves to be "Judge of the Orphans Court"
And it still comes down to... Why?

Still no answer to that. We've all heard the rumor and innuendo as to why others "shouldn't" be in office... Why "should" your candidate?

SxyPrincess

My mom's, co-workers, daughter said McKay was having a cocktail gathering this Friday at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Moose Lodge in Mechanicsville. Free admission and all are welcome. Door prizes and a free goodie bag to the first 100 people who show up.

Maybe this would be a good idea for some to get out and show your support, or lack of. Heck, I'm there for the free shrimp. :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
My mom's, co-workers, daughter said McKay was having a cocktail gathering this Friday at 6 p.m.

I'm confused..someone said see you next Tuesday, is this party Friday or Tuesday??:rolleyes: