We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I put the word "board" in quotes because numerous reviews that I read online of the book after you mentioned had this typo in it. If multiple people reading this book don't know how to spell bored it is safe to assume they may not be the most intelligent readership.

I can clearly see with from reading the paper daily that there is something to the Russian thing. I witnessed first hand dozens of bots and fake Facebook profiles hashtagging Pizzagate and Benghazi repeatedly during the campaign to try to give the story more traction. We have evidence that Russia tried to influence the election using fake news and propaganda.

I am not saying we have evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Given that we know for a fact Russia was trying to influence the election and what i believe to be some odd behavior from Trump and some strange statements from him regarding the Russian connection it seems to me that it is not that much of a stretch to think something is going on.

As far as Whitewater goes i was young and didn't pay attention to the news at that point so I only have hindsight and information after the fact so perhaps that is part of the reason it doesn't register as much for me.

Okay... I will pull back on the 'typo' thing. I get you now. My apologies.

Reading the paper? You mean that same media that Gene Lyons claimed fabricated the Whitewater scandal? There were plenty of news outlets of those days pointing the Whitewater scandal as illegalities of the Clintons and the Rose Law firm. Why is it, when there are enough news outlets reporting on the collusion scandal it's believable, but when they are reporting on something like Whitewater it's an '"invented" or fabricated scandal? You really want things both ways.

Sapidus

As I said before i was 12 during Whitewater so I was not overly aware of it at the time. I have since read about it and have come to the personal conclusion that 3 seperate inquiries found no wrong doing and neither Hillary or Bill were sentenced to any criminal charges.

I am not one for conspiracy theories so that is enough for me.

There has not yet been one independent review of the Russia connection so no I don't want it both ways.

I would like it to be fully investigated.

Midnightrider

No, I haven't. But it sounds like you ARE talking from experience. Maybe you ought to stop now before the authorities come banging at your door.

I can imagine whole host of people that would gladly kill the person that was leaking Clinton election info to Wikileaks, to shut this guy up. I don't think you have fully considered the ugliness that has followed the Clintons in their pursuit for power. There are plenty of firsthand witnesses that have written books about their brutal methods to shut people up, stomp them down, to disparage them into submission. They seem to have become experts at committed terrible crimes and quite successful at covering their tracks.

You even admitted there is something suspicious about Rich's death. Just as you demand Trump's so-called "collusion" (even though there is no evidence) be investigated, this too should be investigated. Seth Rich was murdered. The circumstances of his murder are suspicious beyond just an ordinary robbery gone bad. The fact that you are in denial of this just speaks volumes to your leftist bias.

Now, make sure you start your next reply to me with........ bwaaahhhhhhaaaaa

Like who? Who is going to murder a human being to cover up for Hillary? Conspiracies aside, which individuals can you name that would kill for Hillary?

Like I said, I am all for the murder being investigated, and it apparently has been.

This_person

I'd say pretty dumb hitman.....

I see it as suspicious as any other unsolved meeting.

The struggle doesn't jive with an assassination IMO. I just don't see how any assassin is going to let himself be seen, let alone get close enough to struggle with the victim, if he intended to shoot him in the back in the first place.

A struggle is much more indicative of a botched robbery/mugging IMO, and apparently in the opinion of the authorities.

The video shows two people, it would seem.

But, why would an assassin care if he/she were seen by the person they are about to kill? If Rich had something still, say a thumb drive or some paperwork or some proof, wouldn't you want to find it? Maybe tussle with the Rich before killing him, to know where it was?

The authorities have not released the video, have not told us what Rich said in the hours before his death in the hospital (he was "quite talkative" they said), and not told us why he didn't know he was shot (but others have told us he didn't know he was shot). If he'd just been roughed up by some muggers, don't you think he know they were there? It's almost as if he KNEW someone just beat him up, but didn't know he was shot.

And, why did it take him several hours to get a half-hour walk away from the bar? Why was he out at 4 AM? Why the multiple calls to the father and girlfriend - who refuses to speak to anyone? These seem valid questions.

Sapidus

It has? The investigation is over? What were the results?

As has been stated dozen's of times before the DC police concluded it was a botched robbery.

Just because you think the world is a James Bond movie doesn't mean that the investigation hasn't been done.

Sapidus

The video shows two people, it would seem.

But, why would an assassin care if he/she were seen by the person they are about to kill? If Rich had something still, say a thumb drive or some paperwork or some proof, wouldn't you want to find it? Maybe tussle with the Rich before killing him, to know where it was?

The authorities have not released the video, have not told us what Rich said in the hours before his death in the hospital (he was "quite talkative" they said), and not told us why he didn't know he was shot (but others have told us he didn't know he was shot). If he'd just been roughed up by some muggers, don't you think he know they were there? It's almost as if he KNEW someone just beat him up, but didn't know he was shot.

And, why did it take him several hours to get a half-hour walk away from the bar? Why was he out at 4 AM? Why the multiple calls to the father and girlfriend - who refuses to speak to anyone? These seem valid questions.

So that scant information is what you are basing this nonsense on?

Have you ever been drunk? Have you ever been shot?

He was out at 4am because he was a young guy who wanted to be out at 4am.

They refuse to speak to anyone because psychos like you have tried to turn his son into a martyr. They don't owe you anything.

Maybe he stopped to talk to a friend, maybe he was drunk , maybe he decided to wander around.

Again he was drunk and shot. Who knows what he knew or didn't at that time. Maybe they gave him pain meds at the hospital?

It's all conjecture and doesn't prove anything or even hint at anything or then a robbery gone wrong.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Has the Metropolitan Police closed the case?

No. That was yet another lie by Sappy. The Dc police statement:

The Metropolitan Police Department’s (MPD) Homicide Branch is actively investigating Mr. Rich’s murder and we continue to work with the family to bring closure to this case as we do with all homicide investigations. If there are any individuals who feel they have information, we urge them to call us at 202-727-9099 or text us at 50411. The department is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information on this case that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/dead-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks/#8e3oa1TQOBPhKpms.99

This_person

As has been stated dozen's of times before the DC police concluded it was a botched robbery.

Just because you think the world is a James Bond movie doesn't mean that the investigation hasn't been done.

No, they didn't conclude that. They're reporting that they're using that as their assumption. Two very different things.

And, if the investigation is done, what was the outcome?

This_person

So that scant information is what you are basing this nonsense on?

No. I base my belief that it should be investigated as an intentional murder due to involvement with the DNC based on the statements of Wikileaks, Kim Dotcom, history of people who crossed the Clintons dying under mysterious circumstances, the low crime rate in the area due to gentrification, the fact that nothing was taken, the fact that he was beat up first, his being a Sanders supporter and the bulk of the leaked information being about how the Clintons, media, and DNC colluded to damage the Sanders campaign, and common sense. I would agree whole-heartedly that it is possible it was a botched robbery, but I disagree whole-heartedly that I would START my investigation that way based on the above list.

Have you ever been drunk? Have you ever been shot?
Yes, and yes. So what?

He was out at 4am because he was a young guy who wanted to be out at 4am.
Three hours on the phone with his girlfriend while outside, when he's a few minutes walk from home. That makes sense to you?

They refuse to speak to anyone because psychos like you have tried to turn his son into a martyr. They don't owe you anything.

No doubt they owe me nothing, but I certainly hope they are openly and honestly speaking with the police.

Just so you know, it doesn't make much sense to call someone a psycho shortly after saying you wouldn't respond to someone else because they've insulted you. YOu can see that, right? That, if that is your standard you are basically asking people to not talk to YOU for your insults? Or, do you not realize that?

Maybe he stopped to talk to a friend, maybe he was drunk , maybe he decided to wander around.

Absolutely, and maybe he was murdered for his involvement in giving Wikileaks information. All of these things are somewhat possible.

Again he was drunk

He was? Where did you get that information?

and shot. Who knows what he knew or didn't at that time. Maybe they gave him pain meds at the hospital?

I'm sure they did, but the hospital reports he was very talkative while he was there and didn't know he'd been shot. But, when asked his address, he gave a previous (not current) address.

It's all conjecture and doesn't prove anything or even hint at anything or then a robbery gone wrong.

Nothing about it really sounds like a robbery gone wrong. He would know if it was robbers that just beat him up, I imagine. Calling it a robbery would be at least as much conjecture as anything else.

SamSpade

Back to the hit man theory, huh Mo?

So why does a hit man get into a scuffle with the guy if he is there to shoot him in the back in the first place?

Why does he get into a scuffle at ALL, if he has a gun?

I dunno - maybe he wanted a thumb drive? Maybe he was just there to threaten him and he ran?
I just think it's strange for him to be shot in the back - TWICE - if it was just a screw up.

And THEN, nothing of value apparently taken.
In a neighborhood where people don't get shot.