We are the highest taxed nation-Donald Trump

seven

Slow afternoon on Great Mills,,, maybe you all should offer a Groupon....

Oh #### off. Anyone that continually stays up until 4am internet fighting with the forum loon isn't wrapped all tight. Get some help. Besides this forum is only big enough for 1 ego and Tiny was here first. You probably have a short one to. Run along.

:loser:

black dog

Free America
Oh #### off. Anyone that continually stays up until 4am internet fighting with the forum loon isn't wrapped all tight. Get some help. Besides this forum is only big enough for 1 ego and Tiny was here first. You probably have a short one to. Run along.

:loser:

Your math is as poor as your Craigslist ads. Suck up any business yet?

And like I said earlier, your Mom and sister couldn't talk past mine...

black dog

Free America
All talk. Just like your boyfriend Tiny. Run along.

Anybody answer your mom's ad yet?

216.jpg.extra.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am surprised that admin has not shut down this thread, or, at least, admonished, infracted, banned, etc. the ones contributing trash dicky, sucky stuff to it all. But, that is just me. I got banned for less. Cluck, cluck. Hen house, and all. Is there anywhere that we can get away from hypocrisy on this forum, the news, or in the world? Nope. End of story. God, bless US all. :patriot:

Last edited:

Weems

I am surprised that admin has not shut down this thread, or, at least, admonished, infracted, banned, etc. the ones contributing trash dicky, sucky stuff to it all. But, that is just me. I got banned for less. Cluck, cluck. Hen house, and all. Is there anywhere that we can get away from hypocrisy. Nope. End of story.

Personally I'm rather entertained by a gaggle of beta males arguing over who has the largest dick on the internet. You don't see that every day, so when I do I tend to enjoy watching.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Personally I'm rather entertained by a gaggle of beta males arguing over who has the largest dick on the internet. You don't see that every day, so when I do I tend to enjoy watching.

That is kind of weird, but to each is own. Well, I can't completely comment on that because some of the people fighting each other on this thread are my friends. But, I will say that this forum is tilted. Speaking of Tilted, you would have loved him, but he stopped posting here, and I should follow his lead. And, you never answered my question if you are related to the Weems in Calvert.

Last edited:

Weems

That is kind of weird, but to each is own. Well, I can't completely comment on that because some of the people fighting each other on this thread are my friends. But, I will say that this forum is tilted. Speaking of Tilted, you would have loved him, but he stopped posting here, and I should follow his lead. And, you never answered my question if you are related to the Weems in Calvert.

The internet has always been about who has the biggest e-penis.

I do not know any Weems in Calvert. My screen name has nothing to do with any family names related to me.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The internet has always been about who has the biggest e-penis.

I do not know any Weems in Calvert. My screen name has nothing to do with any family names related to me.

OK. That settles it. Thanks. I really miss Calvert. Not your fault.

Restitution

It's not about who has the biggest dick on the internet....

It's about who has the biggest mouth.... and smallest sack!

Restitution

It's a strange criteria, but as long as you're competing you get a trophy.

Ahhh yes. Another "internet buddy"

Don't you ever get tired of justifying your existence by coming to the rescue of nutless? It's funny how you blindly defend those that you barely know.

Vote for Hillary??