We haz puppy <3

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh man, if she was white she would definitely be Zsa Zsa :yay:

But....she is Gretel.

I think she's going to be a good dog. She's playful and outgoing. She seems to learn well (crossing my fingers). Monello gave her one of his grippy balls and she loves it, so she's easily distracted from whatever naughty thing she's doing.
That's a cute name!!! 🤩🥰🐶🐕

She'll always be FiFi to me. :bawl: :lmao: 🐩

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You can call her Fifi if you want :lol:

She has Apollo's blankie that you made for him and she loves it.

:biggrin: I thought I made a good case for my name choice! 💯

I was thinking about that blankie last night! I might need to make her a frou-frou girly one. 🤩

Clem72

She's a 10 week old cockapoo, and yes the glamour shot means I got her from a pet store because I want what I want. Don't judge.
Looks exactly like a purebred Lhasa Apso I had 35 years ago, but I guess lots of puppies look similar. I do sometimes wonder if they go overboard giving every mutt combination a new name.

Good luck, hopefully she will have a better temperament than my dog pepper who would bite anyone that came within 10 feet of my living room chair when I was sitting in it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks exactly like a purebred Lhasa Apso I had 35 years ago, but I guess lots of puppies look similar. I do sometimes wonder if they go overboard giving every mutt combination a new name.

Good luck, hopefully she will have a better temperament than my dog pepper who would bite anyone that came within 10 feet of my living room chair when I was sitting in it.

So far she has a great temperament. She seems smart and if we're consistent with her she should potty train and have good manners in no time.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am so happy for you and Monello and of course your new pup! Apollo was such a special and lucky dog to have been taken in by you. There is always such a void when we lose a long time companion and Gretel could be just what the doctor ordered!

Two pieces of advice since she is a pup and is trainable: Poke your fingers around inside her mouth. A lot. And when she gets her permanent teeth, brush them daily. Small dogs often have dental issues and you might be able to avoid the expensive vet teeth cleaning bills.
Touch her paws and nails a lot. Your groomer will thank you.

Congrats :huggy:

DaSDGuy

We've had good luck with ours, until Halloween that is.

Normal -

1700076695282.png

After seeing a kid in a clown costume -

1700076726234.png