We just got

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Sport_883 said:
No!
I bet that would keep your mind off pondering how much time is left on your workout..
What gym are you a member of? They have made allot of changes at the World Gym in Lexington Park, but really need to upgrade their equipment

I go to World Gym in the park.

B/f tried the bike yesterday afternoon and said that it was hard. If no one is on it today when I go in I think I'll give it a try. I looked online for it yesterday but couldn't find it. I did come across treadmills with the same idea.

Nickle ~ I did see the ones you are talking about when I was searching online. I don't know if I could play games and ride the bike at the same time. I would get to caught up in the game :lol:

MV~ Will I see you tonight? :flowers:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
two new bikes at the gym. They are pretty cool.
How neat! Maximum doesn't have anything like that. :ohwell: I'd like to have some cardio equipment with built in monitors to watch tv. Just stick your iPod earphones in and listen away! :lol:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
How neat! Maximum doesn't have anything like that. :ohwell: I'd like to have some cardio equipment with built in monitors to watch tv. Just stick your iPod earphones in and listen away! :lol:

When we went away after Thanksgiving, the hotel we stayed each peice of cardio had it's own tv on it. It was great! Plug your head phones in and watch whatever you wanted.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
I go to World Gym in the park.

B/f tried the bike yesterday afternoon and said that it was hard. If no one is on it today when I go in I think I'll give it a try. I looked online for it yesterday but couldn't find it. I did come across treadmills with the same idea.

Nickle ~ I did see the ones you are talking about when I was searching online. I don't know if I could play games and ride the bike at the same time. I would get to caught up in the game :lol:

MV~ Will I see you tonight? :flowers:
Yes you will. I am not doing weights or anything. Just walking. Worked myself up to 30mins. :yahoo:

warneckutz

Chasey_Lane said:

They don't have CardioTheatre or anything similar?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Fyi

It is not a touch screen you must use the keypad.

The bike was pretty neat! I used it at lunch time today. I will be using it again given the chance. Two things I didn't like, my butt was sore (after 20 minutes) and when I got off to walk I almost fell :dork: b/c my legs gave in from the workout they got.

MV~ if you get a chance you should give it a try!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
It is not a touch screen you must use the keypad.

The bike was pretty neat! I used it at lunch time today. I will be using it again given the chance. Two things I didn't like, my butt was sore (after 20 minutes) and when I got off to walk I almost fell :dork: b/c my legs gave in from the workout they got.

MV~ if you get a chance you should give it a try!
I might try it for a few, I normally don't like the bikes. But if they are still empty i will

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
mv_princess said:
I might try it for a few, I normally don't like the bikes. But if they are still empty i will

I'm not much for riding the bikes either. But I thought what the hell something different. It was a good cardio workout, I had a nice sweat going on.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
MDTerps said:
I'm not much for riding the bikes either. But I thought what the hell something different. It was a good cardio workout, I had a nice sweat going on.

I want to try it - maybe tomorrow! I was in early this morning and noticed them for the 1st time! I hate the location, though...just sort of out there. :lmao:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
JabbaJawz said:
I want to try it - maybe tomorrow! I was in early this morning and noticed them for the 1st time! I hate the location, though...just sort of out there. :lmao:

I think they are trying to figure out what cardio equipment they can remove to make room for the bikes.

G

Gemmi

I noticed them yesterday too but don't really like where they are located. Right next to the water fountain. I would like to try one but not when it is so crowded. Maybe Friday night. Or Sunday.

G

Gemmi

MDTerps said:
I think they are trying to figure out what cardio equipment they can remove to make room for the bikes.

Don't move my treadmill please!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
MDTerps said:

They should get rid of that damn monstrous stair climber contraption. :lol: Although, I do see some people use it on occasion. Shoot me first...that is such a horrid, monotonous method of exercise!!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Gemmi said:
Don't move my treadmill please!!
:howdy: I was going yesterday evening but decided at the last minute to just do the treadmill at home. But I should be there tonight.