We lost one of our own last week...

The original notification was only put in her person forum, Casual Corner, which had limited viewers. I think that's kind of rude for the folks not in Casual Corner as Wenchy has been here for many years and posted out in the open too. It isn't something that should be expected to be kept secret.

Wenchy passed away in her hom last week after a brief illness.

R.I.P. Wenchy. You'll forever be :wench: to us.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The original notification was only put in her person forum, Casual Corner, which had limited viewers. I think that's kind of rude for the folks not in Casual Corner as Wenchy has been here for many years and posted out in the open too. It isn't something that should be expected to be kept secret.

That is so sad. R.I.P. Wenchy, you will be missed.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

She was a spark of life and intellect and humor which cannot be duplicated, and her heart was huge, bigger than many could have known. Prayers are in order for those who loved her so very much. God, I loved her so.

One of the things I keep thinking about is all the times she "left the forums" and "would never be back" only to find she was never gone...:lol:

She's gone now. :ohwell: I'd like to think of her and BS Gal floating around on floats in BS Gal's 1 foot deep pool in the sky...:smile:

Lilypad

She was a spark of life and intellect and humor which cannot be duplicated, and her heart was huge, bigger than many could have known. Prayers are in order for those who loved her so very much. God, I loved her so.

Mere words fail to express my heartfelt sympathy...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
She was one of the very few people here that I wanted to meet in person, I'll miss having her wit around.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
For all

Attachments

• assateague2013.jpg
    assateague2013.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 575

MarieB

Oh wow :(. I just spoke with her via pm a few weeks ago or so. She seemed unique.

So sorry for her family and friends.

Rt235

Didn't knew her for long, but she was "good people". I hope she felt no fear, only peace. My prayers to her family and friends. Rest well Wenchy, rest well. :flowers: