Weather

BOP

YOU are the jerk who posted that people illegally steal images and use them as avatars. No one has to "earn" a ribbon, ANYONE can display them for a cause!! So..... :biteme:

I agree with Kate, which almost never happens. In fact, I don't think it's ever happened. You are being a jerk in this particular instance. Normally, it's part of your charm. This time, not so much.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
According to Southern Maryland Alerts on FB:

WARNING!!! PER WUSA CHANNEL 9 NEWS--IF YOU ARE IN CHARLES COUNTY, YOU HAVE ABOUT 20 MINUTES TO GET TO THE NEAREST SAFE STRUCTURE. SEVERE WEATHER COMING OUR WAY.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
According to Southern Maryland Alerts on FB:

WARNING!!! PER WUSA CHANNEL 9 NEWS--IF YOU ARE IN CHARLES COUNTY, YOU HAVE ABOUT 20 MINUTES TO GET TO THE NEAREST SAFE STRUCTURE. SEVERE WEATHER COMING OUR WAY.

Just looked at wusa9.com and didn't see anything like the above.

Capture1.JPG

Tornado watch in effect for Calvert.:jameo:

Charles and St. Marys too.

:coffee:

three rotating cells heading east from southern vagina

:shrug:... what?

oohhh nice avatar :huggy:
Is that my porta john as your avatar? Now I know where it went! Where do you live?

Is it time to run to the store to buy a bunch of stuff that should already be on hand?

Yes I heard we had some weather coming this way. All I needed was beer. Seems to be the only thing I tend to run out of more than once every month.

Last edited:
Looks like a long afternoon. Did you notice the one that said "direction, GWGuys house" on it?

I was just getting ready to leave for VA. Decided to wait until tomorrow am.

BTW, I'll drop off the bike rack soon. Worked out real well for us. Thanx.

I was just getting ready to leave for VA. Decided to wait until tomorrow am.

BTW, I'll drop off the bike rack soon. Worked out real well for us. Thanx.

You can keep it if you want, I have no bike anymore. Or plans to buy one.