Web site for gasoline prices

crazytown

I could be wrong, but it looks like someone has to enter a price first before the town will come up. Also, it's requiring a street address?

I entered twice for LXPK (the first entry was a mistake). My finger hit enter too quickly.

Anyway, just an observation, could be wrong :confused:

RodRugg

That neighbor down the street bought a bunch of gas when it was cheap and he keeps it in some big bladders in his backyard. You have to have a gas can or bucket or whatever to get it since he don't let nobody drive up in his yard. He charges 2 cents an ounce. I pushed the lawn mower down there to fill it up but he was at work and his wife didn't know how to open the bladders.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by RodRugg
That neighbor down the street bought a bunch of gas when it was cheap and he keeps it in some big bladders in his backyard. You have to have a gas can or bucket or whatever to get it since he don't let nobody drive up in his yard. He charges 2 cents an ounce. I pushed the lawn mower down there to fill it up but he was at work and his wife didn't know how to open the bladders.
Hey, now this is an idea. 2 cents an ounce huh? I know where I can get it cheaper now, but next week I doubt that'll be the case. Do you know where I can get me some of those bladders?

that site (a part of gasbuddy.com) is 'staffed' by volunteers who report the local gas prices. So if no one is reporting gas prices for Lexington Park, no prices for that area will appear.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by yardsalequeen
that site (a part of gasbuddy.com) is 'staffed' by volunteers who report the local gas prices. So if no one is reporting gas prices for Lexington Park, no prices for that area will appear.

I figured that out myself. Since LP was listed, I had hoped the site had some volunteers already from that area.