Wedding

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
Congratulations, I am getting married next year as well... if you look in the ladies room I had asked about a photographer and quite a few responses. I have been in touch with a few and we are really leaning on aspect photography. Wildewood bakery does some amazing cakes, I have also heard good things about anitas cakes off of Chancelors run road.
Another suggestion would be like someone else said somdweddings.com TONS of helpful information on there.
Best of luck to you and your future husband.

Aspect Photography did a wedding that I went to in June. Absolutely wonderful. They weren't all invasive and such. Let everyone do what they needed to do and they did their thing.

I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken, but they did manage to get a few candid shots and they turned out really well. And some of the shots of the wedding party (which had a lot of people in it)were amazing. Just captured those little moments that mean the most.

nmpali

Getting Married Next Year And Have Been Having Trouble With The Following And Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Suggestions?

1. Finding A Good Wedding Photographer?

2.where To Get A Good Cake?

3.where Can I Go To Find Good Table And Chair Covers For Reception. Or Just Decorations In General?

I Live In Southern Maryland, Mechanicsville Area Anyone Who Could Help Thanks

Photog: - Home

Bab1209

Try Anita's Wedding Cakes in Great Mills. She offers a very good variety of cake, filling and frosting choices. We had a unique cake style, and she captured what we wanted perfectly. I’ve never been disappointed with any of her cakes, they are delicious.