well folks, panic time....

GregV814

with Moonhead Moore declaring "Ballmer Hon", has the busiest port in all 12 planets (and the aftermath of the "accidental" bridge breach), supplies will be reduced!!! Just like when 1/4" inch of snow falls, there will be NO TP, Milk, bread, new cars, and some Chinese foods.
In addition, "Bootyman" reminded us racism once again raised its ugly head. He recounted when the bridges were built in the New York area in the 1920's they were purposely built lower to block proud immigrants wagons from traveling into the city!!!!! How relevant!!! Look, some immigrants, PROUD immigrant workers, were killed in the bridge collapse too!!!

We have learned nothing!

So, just like Facebooks freebee page, let's all offer free stuff we can give to our family, friends, and immigrant families. David Throne agrees!

I've got some WalMart "Great Deal" raisins I can donate.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Will kids now have to change the lyrics to London Bridge is Falling Down?

SamSpade

If it were up to the people in charge of the harbor, -2 weeks. Get in there, scoop that iron out, open for business.

With the gov involved, wanting to make it a disaster, who knows.
I think you are exactly right. And government, after taking damned close to forever, will congratulate itself for having done it fast.

Tech

If it were up to the people in charge of the harbor, -2 weeks. Get in there, scoop that iron out, open for business.

With the gov involved, wanting to make it a disaster, who knows.
I say, he has till D-Day, the bridge is not as vital. Besides they'll be arguing how wide the bike lane needs to be. Make sure the ship was not damaged and get it to the quay.

gemma_rae

Drop that crap off at Aqualand and truck it up 301.

I know a guy.
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS