Well, it's paid off...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You give him :gossip: he gets no money. That's straight from the Pimpette handbook. :flowers:

I feel you, but once you've done all that work you should be good to go. I mean you've probably put money into it already and replaced a few things. It's and investment at this point. Remember, after tackling the list it's $500-1k or $2400-3600 per year.

I could pool my #####es and get a new ride, but I'm layin' low for now:cool: Those fools think a :wink: and a :smile: is a commitment:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'll probably get it fixed, but that POS better last me another year. I've not really put any repairs in to it since I got it. Brakes, tires, and a power steering hose that didn't cost me a thing. I don't think I've even paid for towing. That's just ridiculous for girl to have to do:lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I could pool my #####es and get a new ride, but I'm layin' low for now:cool: Those fools think a :wink: and a :smile: is a commitment:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'll probably get it fixed, but that POS better last me another year. I've not really put any repairs in to it since I got it. Brakes, tires, and a power steering hose that didn't cost me a thing. I don't think I've even paid for towing. That's just ridiculous for girl to have to do:lmao:

Sounds like you have a good vehicle. I'd keep it. Let's change our slogan to "Built Ford Tough" :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have a Sebring. If it's less than 40 degrees outside and I hit the unlock button, my horn honks non-stop. Sometimes, it does it right away in the driveway for about a minute and sometimes, when I think I'm safe, it starts doing it when I'm about 5 houses away from my house. Sometimes, it waits until I get on 235 and does it intermittently at the stop light. It's my own special thing. And I KNOW what the dealer will say: "We couldn't make it do that." I'm selling it before it gets cold again.

I

Inkpen

I have a '93 dodge...212,000 miles..
Routine maintaince...oil changes as scheduled.
Repleced trans 2x, 2nd one under warrenty...and just had #3 put in w/ 3 year unlimited mileage warrenty.

Engine..A+ condition, Body A+, Interior, a bit worn but in great condition...
Goes 100mph w/ no problems...heheheh

Have had some original parts replaced...and for what I pay in insurance and what I save in car payments, I figure in 3 more years I will buy a new car.
(after trans warrenty expires).

Better to invest a few $$$ to repair, then to plunk out more bucks for 3+ years in car payments.

R

RadioPatrol

I'll fix it if I can't find something cheap that runs, but I'm ready for something smaller and more gas conscious.

Like a JEEP! :lmao:

Jeep Cherokee's aka XJ's run 500k or more on the 4.0 motor ...... if you change the oil like your supposed to :eyebrow:

you should be able to find a cheap used one ..... a friend bought a 2nd one as a DD so he could quite putting 900 miles per week on his 4 woods jeep

get something in the mid to late 90's .... stay away from the 2.8 V6 models .... and you should be fine ............