Well, yeah...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The theory about Beta males being unattractive may not hold true in Africa

Especially if you're a beta male rhino

Sexy Beta Males.jpg

Betas endear themselves secretly to the ladies while alpha isn't looking. The sole queer in my high school class was the most popular guy among the best looking girls. Alas, he died prematurely of some sexually transmitted disease that caused his hair to fall out.

Toxick

Splat
Well, that explains it. Not. :lol:

I wasn't really explaining anything there... I was mocking the obviousness of the results of this so-called "study", by posting 4 similarly painfully evident observations couching themselves shocking discoveries.

Look at it from that angle, and you'll see that my post is simply glistening with comic irony.

Toxick

Splat
Betas endear themselves secretly to the ladies while alpha isn't looking.

If Beta males didn't reproduce at such high levels compared to alphas, natural selection would suggest that after a few generations, the entire male population would be alpha.
Doesn't that sound like a fun civilization?

On the other hand, we probably would have terraformed and populated Mars, and the moons of several planets by now.

Or bombed ourselves into oblivion.

One or the other.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If Beta males didn't reproduce at such high levels compared to alphas, natural selection would suggest that after a few generations, the entire male population would be alpha.

Actually it wouldn't.

The characteristic line would elevate and those below would still be betas.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I wasn't really explaining anything there... I was mocking the obviousness of the results of this so-called "study", by posting 4 similarly painfully evident observations couching themselves shocking discoveries.

Look at it from that angle, and you'll see that my post is simply glistening with comic irony.

I have always loved your posts. Happy Thanksgiving, Tox!