What did you get

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Got a good-morning kiss from Mrs. A., a few extra hours of sleep, a good-morning kiss from the dog, and a book from my daughter. Life is good! :dance:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I took the GF out for dinner and dancing Sat. night. Showed up with a rose and a card. She came over last night and fixed me dinner and we watched The Notebook. Real tear jerker. I'm having flowers delivered to her today at work.

K

Katie

I got nothing yet, but I do know that he plans on getting me the necklace I pointed out this weekend.

We are going looking at houses probably during lunch. We went out to dinner Saturday night.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I'm sending a nice big bouquet to the Mrs. and mylar baloons for each of my girls (They're still young enough to love those things!). On the way home I may replace the Mrs.'s satin PJs since the old ones are worn.

She said she had a surprise waiting for me at home on the railing. I guess we'll see. :love:

janey83

Twenty Something
welp...I mailed cards to my parents and my grandmother, and my mom told me to check my mail today, because there might be a card in there...one of my guy friends who can't be with his girlfriend today (she lives in annapolis) offered to go get coffee with me tonight so I can get a break from all the lovebirds.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
My kids remembered to tell me Happy Valentines day before I left for work this morning. That brought a smile to my face. I've got to work tonight also so I think thats all I'll get. But that was more than I expected.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
My momma comes home from FL today, I missed her, so that's all I need. Other than that, I don't expect anything.

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C gave me flowers yesterday!!!! I woke up and he had them on the table. I was happy with that!!!!

S

Shutterbug

FromTexas said:
I got Civilization III, chocolate, and sex...

I gave her a new shower curtain, bathroom rug, chocolate, and sex...
Nothing like a shower curtain to say, "I love you...." :lmao:

j/k :jet:

E

Ernie

I received a nice card. I got my SO a crock pot, card, and later today she will get a dozen long stemmed roses. :yay:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Shutterbug said:
Nothing like a shower curtain to say, "I love you...." :lmao:

j/k :jet:

Well, You put the shower curtain on the floor, dump the liquid chocolate on it. . . then you :gossip: and :gossip: . The new rug is in case you slide off of the shower curtain!