what do u think

H

HouseCat

went to that mall once. Not going again until they change the concealed carry laws.

angelbaby

They're Closing...

That shops last day open is Jan 4th. Most of the stylists are moving to the haircuttery over by the red robin and best buy.

hairtodo

wow

I was there the other day there last day is actually Jan 24 th but I got my hair done there by Tina And it was the best haircut Ive ever had . She also gave me foil highlites with 2 colors and its great I love it , just wanted to know what every one else thought about them,. The girls seemed really nice like they were all one big happy family

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was there the other day there last day is actually Jan 24 th but I got my hair done there by Tina And it was the best haircut Ive ever had . She also gave me foil highlites with 2 colors and its great I love it , just wanted to know what every one else thought about them,. The girls seemed really nice like they were all one big happy family

Hi Tina! :howdy:

LadyWolf

Hi Everyone
has anyone been to the hair cuttery in the mall in waldorf?

It's been several years since I'd been to the hair cuttery at the Mall. Seems like everytime I went, it was ALWAYS CROWDED!!!! The one and only time I went, it was just okay. Unless I was in dire need of a haircut, I wouldn't go there again.

Rosehaven

its good

I go to the hair cuttery all the time and always get a good deal. Don't listen to these folks who can only say bad things. It's a good place.

branwell

There rent for the hair cuttery in the mall went up $9,000 and the mall wants to have certain percentage of all the hair cuts. Its rediculous so they are just re locating not closing up

angelbaby

There rent for the hair cuttery in the mall went up $9,000 and the mall wants to have certain percentage of all the hair cuts. Its rediculous so they are just re locating not closing up

Umm if it's not going to be in the mall anymore, I would call that closing up. The actual shop is not relocating the stylists are.

nana

Nana
Hi Everyone
has anyone been to the hair cuttery in the mall in waldorf?

My daughter works there and is one of the top people was manager till she had her baby and then stepped down.

No problems that I know of they are moving to Market Place the end of January