What former Great Poster would people....

KevRock666

Be Surprised you like?

Me, that who!

This place is a social mess..

I apologize for my time away, because in all honesty, its ever so clear, you need me... :elaine:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
K_Jo said:
I don't understand the question.
:yeahthat: I thought I was the only one! I was afraid to say anything though, because nitwhit said I had a learning problem....

KevRock666

Oh Sorry, this is Maryland, let me dumb it down a bit.

Heehaw, #### mayne, Remember that KevRock fella that came here posting, I liked that sonofa#####!

Yeah, thats me.. The one who pust the D in Somd

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
I had a poster of the 1994 Redskins Cheerleaders that I don't have anymore but I don't think anyone would be surprised that I liked it. :shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
KevRock666 said:

Heehaw, #### mayne, Remember that KevRock fella that came here posting, I liked that sonofa#####!

Yeah, thats me.. The one who pust the D in Somd
Shut up please. TIA.

KevRock666

####diesel said:
I had a poster of the 1994 Redskins Cheerleaders that I don't have anymore but I don't think anyone would be surprised that I liked it. :shrug:

Was it your sister?

Get over it, the Redskins suck, so do their cheerleaders.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
KevRock666 said:
Wow, your originality is flowing like a river...

Do you have a life? What is it?
So is my nose. What's your point? Of course I have a life. You can't type if you're dead, silly.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
KevRock666 said:
Wow, your originality is flowing like a river...

Do you have a life? What is it?
That question would best be asked of yourself. After all you don't even live in Maryland, yet you pop in as if we really give a crap about you. :loser: Didn't you get banned last time?

:popcorn:

Toxick

Splat
KevRock666 said:

I'm pretty sure that after this post, nobody is ever going to say that. Ever.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
####diesel said:
I had one of Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block that I used to kiss goodnight when I was like 8. Sadly, it's gone now, as are the New Kids. :bawl:

Nanny Pam

migtig said:
That question would best be asked of yourself. After all you don't even live in Maryland, yet you pop in as if we really give a crap about you. :loser: Didn't you get banned last time?

:bawl: Don't you love me anymore?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ehesef said:
I had one of Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block that I used to kiss goodnight when I was like 8. Sadly, it's gone now, as are the New Kids. :bawl:
:high5: I loved me some Jordan Knight. My friend liked Danny, but I used to call him "Danny the Monkey Face".

KevRock666

migtig said:

You were the little tattle tail in class, WAY BACK IN THE DAY, weren't you?

And sorry Honey, you do give a crap. I brought more excitement to your lousy pathetic life in one day, then you have seen in your whole prior existence..

Can't you smile and say hi to an old friend?