What happened to little Davey Hogg?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I oftentimes wonder what ever happened to Hans Blix.

I wonder what happens to all these people who were oversaturated in the media for weeks/months, and then just magically disappear. I looked up Cindy Sheehan the other day to see what she was up to.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I wonder what happens to all these people who were oversaturated in the media for weeks/months, and then just magically disappear. I looked up Cindy Sheehan the other day to see what she was up to.
I wrote this a month ago, look up "promise keepers"!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
:yay:

http://hirr.hartsem.edu/research/religion_family_pksummary.html

Americans suffer from what might be best described as a collective form of attention deficit disorder. Our society changes with such rapidity that it is a real challenge for any group to command sustained attention in the public eye.

Can I take credit for something I didn't even know was out there??? The quote you captured is exactly the point of my statement, and evidently of the study, we only have so much of an attention span......next!!!!

Yeah, that's us alright. :lol:

Can I take credit for something I didn't even know was out there? The quote you captured is exactly the point of my statement, and evidently of the study, we only have so much of an attention span....next!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Also, I should add....

Don't you think it's odd that I just showed up these last few months after not posting for the last 4 years?

I think I'm that little girl who is out in the shoreline right before the tsunami hits, the one picking up all the shells because the water level has never been lower. But she knows when it is time to head inland.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, I should add....

Don't you think it's odd that I just showed up these last few months after not posting for the last 4 years?

I think I'm that little girl who is out in the shoreline right before the tsunami hits, the one picking up all the shells because the water level has never been lower. But she knows when it is time to head inland.

Speaking of heading inland. One of my bros has been building a self sustaining compound in mid TX for the last ten years. He made it off the grid and self sustaining; it already had the wildlife needed for food, and then he planted crops/gardens, a fish pond, cisterns, generators, 2 foot thick walls, an underground safe space, etc. He wasn’t an Eagle Scout for nothing. I asked him to add on an extra bedroom for us, and he did. He gets lots of huggins from me.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Parkland survivors David Hogg and Lauren Hogg to publish book #NeverAgain

David Hogg and Lauren Hogg, students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and survivors of February’s deadly mass shooting in Parkland, Florida have signed a deal with Random House for a book to be published in June, EW has confirmed.

The siblings have been leaders in the gun control movement that took shape among students, in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting. Their book, #NeverAgain, is described as “a statement of generational purpose, and a moving portrait of the birth of a new movement.” The book will explore their efforts taking on some of the most powerful forces in Washington and beyond, and will detail their commitment to new legislation aiming to prevent future tragedies.

“In times of struggle and tragedy, we can come together in love and compassion for each other,” David Hogg said in a statement. “We can see each other not as political symbols, but as human beings. And then, of course, there will be times when we simply must fight for what is right.”

I give it one day on the NYT Best Sellers then off to overstock.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also, I should add....

Glad you're back. I'm always happy when someone who has a take and doesn't suck participates in these discussion. Helps drown out the dumb. :yay: