What is she thinking?

Cowgirl

My co-worker (who is a few crayons short of a box) was telling me about her neighbor who keeps his dog in a kennel outside. She was upset because it is cold outside. I asked if the dog had shelter, food, and water, and she said yes. She told me the other day she took her dog over there to visit...she didn't think the neighbors were home. She put her dog in the kennel and left...so the dogs were have "play-time." She came back a little while later, and the boy was out refilling the dog water.

She said she was embarrassed, and just said something like her dog wanted to play. :twitch:

She said "I don't care, let them take me to court...then they'll be exposed because they keep their dog outside." I told her that there was no reason for them to worry, because their dog has a doghouse, food, and water.

This might not seem like a big deal, but if you knew this woman, you'd understand. She's a little :dork:.

Wouldn't you be a little upset if some woman that you'd only waved to a few times came over and put her dog in your dog's kennel?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
Wouldn't you be a little upset if some woman that you'd only waved to a few times came over and put her dog in your dog's kennel?
Yes, and furthermore, if she has such a problem with her neighbor's dog being out in the cold, why would she put her dog out there too? :confused:

M

Mousebaby

:yikes: My dogs woulda tore her dog to bits! I'm really surprised her dog didn't get hurt by the other dog. My dogs have their territory and you bet ya if a strange dog comes near the fence my dogs are trying to take the fence down to get to him! The only time I let strange dogs around mine is if I am with said strange dog and tell them its ok. But for the first couple of visits I don't dare leave that dog and let it get out of my sight.

That woman needs to get a good :buttkick: for doing something like that. I guess she would be all over me cause my two big dogs stay outside all day. At night I bring them in to let them sleep in their crates. They still have a dog house out back to. When I was growing up there was no such thing as a dog in the house. My mom would have had a hissy fit if we brought in a dog. We were lucky to have cats for that matter. Anyway, woman should get her azz kicked!

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
Yes, and furthermore, if she has such a problem with her neighbor's dog being out in the cold, why would she put her dog out there too? :confused:

Yes, thank you. AND get this...she left her dog outside all night in the car because she says he loves the car....she says when he's in the car he feels safe because he knows if she leaves he'll go with her. Then, after being in the car all night, she brings him to work with her and leaves him in the car all day.

I swear this woman is nuts. We're making a journal at work of all the weird things she does. This is the same person who ran our new boss off the road because she passed him on her way to work...she was late. :lmao: :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
Yes, thank you. AND get this...she left her dog outside all night in the car because she says he loves the car....she says when he's in the car he feels safe because he knows if she leaves he'll go with her. Then, after being in the car all night, she brings him to work with her and leaves him in the car all day.

I swear this woman is nuts. We're making a journal at work of all the weird things she does. This is the same person who ran our new boss off the road because she passed him on her way to work...she was late. :lmao: :lmao:
Nuts? I'd go with mentally retarded. My dog likes to stand in the bathtub, but I don't let him do it all day. :ohwell:

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
Nuts? I'd go with mentally retarded. My dog likes to stand in the bathtub, but I don't let him do it all day. :ohwell:

I seriously wish I had a video camera. She is the entertainment at work. It's always interesting to see what she comes up with. Sometimes I feel bad when I start to think she's a retard (pardon the non-PC word), but then she does something like this.

snuzzy

Mousebaby said:
:yikes: My dogs woulda tore her dog to bits! I'm really surprised her dog didn't get hurt by the other dog. My dogs have their territory and you bet ya if a strange dog comes near the fence my dogs are trying to take the fence down to get to him! The only time I let strange dogs around mine is if I am with said strange dog and tell them its ok. But for the first couple of visits I don't dare leave that dog and let it get out of my sight.

My dog is great with other dogs...unless she is confined in some way, like on her leash or in a pen. She was also trespassing on their property...there are just so many things wrong with what she did :smack: !

cege

snuzzy said:
Mousebaby said:

My dog is great with other dogs...unless she is confined in some way, like on her leash or in a pen. She was also trespassing on their property...there are just so many things wrong with what she did :smack: !

Thats how our dog is too. If we have her on a leash she goes crazy when she sees another dog. But the funny thing is when we got our kitten back int he summer she was scared of him. They are the best of friends now though.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I want to kidnap the dog that lives in my neighborhood who is stuck inside a kennel outside and never is let out to play, be petted or whatever. Rarely do I ever even see his owners go out to feed or water the poor thing. But I would never trespass. :angel:

Geek

migtig said:
I want to kidnap the dog that lives in my neighborhood who is stuck inside a kennel outside and never is let out to play, be petted or whatever. Rarely do I ever even see his owners go out to feed or water the poor thing. But I would never trespass. :angel:

Seriously, why have a dog if you are going to stick them outside in a kennel :confused: Dogs are not lawn decorations.

bohman

Cowgirl said:

Somebody make sure that she never meets Goggleboy, they'll have neurotic children together...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
There is also health concerns for both dogs. Neither owner knows what the health status of the other dog is. Not to mention if they are opposite sexes if they are both fixed.

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
2 of my neighbors keep their dogs chained outside. This morning around 2am one of the dogs was howling outside in the cold and snow. I was so pissed that I went over there. These people have their dog's chain padlocked to the collar and pad locked to the stake outside. I went to pet her and she bit me. Well serves me right for tresspassing (it wasn't a bad bite) but it was cold, the dog had no food, the water was frozen. I gave her a blanket in her dog house (which was a POS anyway) and went back home. The other neighbor at least gave his dog some shavings and food/water in the dog house. But it cries all night too. Since I am new here, what can be done about this?

cege

kidschihuahuas said:
2 of my neighbors keep their dogs chained outside. This morning around 2am one of the dogs was howling outside in the cold and snow. I was so pissed that I went over there. These people have their dog's chain padlocked to the collar and pad locked to the stake outside. I went to pet her and she bit me. Well serves me right for tresspassing (it wasn't a bad bite) but it was cold, the dog had no food, the water was frozen. I gave her a blanket in her dog house (which was a POS anyway) and went back home. The other neighbor at least gave his dog some shavings and food/water in the dog house. But it cries all night too. Since I am new here, what can be done about this?

Our dog would never know what to do if she wasn't allowed in the house. She is spoiled rotten.

When I was a teenager me and my mom volunteered at the humane society and they had this poor dog whose chain had grown into his/her neck. It was so sad I wanted to cry. It gave me the chills when I saw it.