What is the problem with an open southern border?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

If that is the case why is the US inflation rate so much lower than every other G7 country? And why is the entire world experiencing inflation right now?

Do you think Biden controls the world?

Answer to the first question .....
You must be a fool to believe anything the govement tells us about inflation, CPI, employment, etc.. They are all massaged and manipulated so much for the sole consumption for the gullible public school graduates. BTW, each of those members of the G7 have their own privately owned central bankers. Leaving each bank to manipulate their respective economies, and to manipulate their currencies relative to other bankers.

Answer to the second question ..... Biden has a hard enough time controlling his bowels let alone this Nation or the world. No, it is the bolsheviks in the administration that are running, and ruining, this Nation from behind the scenes.

StmarysCity79

How is it unfair to legal immigrants?

Because you ignorant twit...They went thru the naturalization process legally, to become U.S. citizens. They didn't sneak across the border...you know...illegally! Those that are sneaking across the border have no intention of becoming a US citizen. They should not be rewarded with free money, healthcare, housing, food, etc. Why don't you do us all a favor and try sneaking across the border into another country and see what happens.

They aren't entitled to any of those things if they are not here legally and working on a peth to asylum or citizenship. Stop listening to FOX and learn something.

IS it unfair to get cancer treatment free when someone else has to pay for theirs?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They aren't entitled to any of those things if they are not here legally and working on a peth to asylum or citizenship. Stop listening to FOX and learn something.

IS it unfair to get cancer treatment free when someone else has to pay for theirs?
I've got to ask, are you typing with your toes, you've yet to make it through a response without a glaring typo. autocorrect is your friend.

luvmygdaughters

Well, maybe thats the way its supposed to work, but unfortunately, this isnt the case.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You are tiresome and ignorant
donald-trump-dancing.gif

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat Massachusetts Gov. Approves $400 Million In Freebies for Illegal Immigrants

Despite residents fleeing Massachusetts, Democrat Gov. Maura Healey (D-MA) signed a bill welcoming hundreds more of illegal immigrants into her state.

Healey signed the state budget this week that includes an additional $426 million to house illegal aliens in correspondence to the state’s “right to shelter” law that requires the government to put illegal immigrants and homeless people into homes.

The Democrat governor’s move comes as Boston declared a state of emergency after it exhausted its resources last year due to the massive influx of illegal immigrants coming to the sanctuary state.

According to a report, Massachusetts currently has more than one million illegal aliens residing in the state. It is expected to cost taxpayers over one billion dollars by 2025 to house them.

This number doesn’t include the 14,000 illegal Haitian immigrants Massachusetts has funded since 2022. CBS News noted that there are more than 3,500 illegal immigrants just in the state’s shelter system— which has been at capacity for months.

SamSpade

THIS is something I really don't get.

Let's try and come up with a reason WHY the governor would spend money on illegal aliens that he wouldn't otherwise appropriate for Mass *residents*. I think it's fair to say - because it's politics - I can dismiss altruism. People are that way, but politicians are not. I can safely dismiss - "investment" - because unlike the money given to the boat people they took in, in the 80's (when I lived there, the free money in the towns around Lowell I saw repeatedly - because I did deliveries - the immigrants pooled their resources to build businesses - restaurants, car repair and body shops and so forth) - there's not going to be a return on investment.

WORSE - actual residents have been fleeing good ol' Taxachusetts. So they're gaining illegals and losing residents - while losing money.

So - buying votes? There's no rational reason - Massachusetts is SO safely blue, that several of their Congressional districts frequently have no opposition or only token opposition (no Republican opponent). It gains nothing to try and "buy" their votes by giving them stuff to ensure their loyalty.

The ONLY thing I can think of is - maybe this is a constituency not likely to REMAIN loyal.

seekeroftruth

On the other side.... Hubby enters a lot of sweepstakes and some prizes include trips, like to Ireland or Spain. One of the sweeps sent a message saying he's in the finals and wanted to know if we have passports. Well... our passports have expired. So, we have to get new ones. We decided to get it done so he could win us a good trip.

It has already cost a bundle... and I will still have to pay some more when we turn in the paperwork. We have to get an appointment to hand in our paperwork.... I swear it's just as hard as getting that first COVID shot appointment was..... and then... it'll take us up to 6 months to get them in the mail!!!!

No... you can't pick them up in person... you apply in person... but then they are delivered by the USPS.

Those people in Mexico can get into the country.... but I can't get out.... Ah ha ha.....

It's a hoot!!!

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

Umm... yeah! Thats because the north side of the border IS the United States.

But.. you claimed THIS:

So, how do US citizens own land on the MEXICAN side of the border??
Their families bought the land before the border was drawn in. Arizona didn't become a state until 1912. Also, the Native Americans were sent to reservations... and those reservations include land on both sides of the border. That's how.

:coffee:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It has already cost a bundle... and I will still have to pay some more when we turn in the paperwork. We have to get an appointment to hand in our paperwork.... I swear it's just as hard as getting that first COVID shot appointment was..... and then... it'll take us up to 6 months to get them in the mail!!!!
I recently renewed mine. Went to CVS to get photos, under $20. Mailed the photos, a filled out form I did online and old passport with $130. Back in under 3 weeks via USPS.

jrt_ms1995

I recently renewed mine. Went to CVS to get photos, under $20. Mailed the photos, a filled out form I did online and old passport with $130. Back in under 3 weeks via USPS.
Me, too, just a few months ago. There's just so much which seems wrong (apply in person, etc.) in the process you describe, Seeker. Are you a terrorist? :whistle: