What is your favorite movie?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No, I just got the feeling that he hated my guts and wished I would hurry up and die already. :coffee:

OMG :jameo: He put a voo-doo curse on me and that is why my tongue has gone numb :cds:

Well, it COULD be that..

But no, not into holding grudges, and NOT into memorizing, remembering or saving old posts..

Barely remember what I posted yesterday let alone stuff others posted two years ago.

Some get my humor, most don't..

Last edited:

xobxdoc

Oh yeah, Billy Jack.The acting was so bad it was like watching a train wreck. Then there was Billy Jack and the Born Losers which I caught on MST3K.

One I wil go back and watch about once a year is Monty Python's Holy Grail. Cracks me up every time.

But...

Maverick:Goose

as

Iceman: ?

I've watched this a few times and am not remembering his RIO's call sign.

Hank

my war
Animal House
Caddyshack
Vacation
Stripes
Pulp Fiction
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Scarface
Rocky
The Godfather
Star Wars
The Shining
Dog Day Afternoon
Fargo
The Usual Suspects
Reservoir Dogs
American Beauty

I could keep going....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
One I wil go back and watch about once a year is Monty Python's Holy Grail. Cracks me up every time.

But...

Maverick:Goose

as

Iceman: ?

I've watched this a few times and am not remembering his RIO's call sign.

Slider

ewashkow

It's cliche but I love the Disney movies from when I was younger. Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid are still two of my all time favorite movies.

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Shawshank, Gone with the Wind, and the Indiana Jones Trilogy. Just don't include Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Why Indy why?:cds:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Rockstar
The Goonies
Animal House
Caddyshack
Vacation
Better Off Dead
MIB I & II

Dinner for Smucks cracks me up every time I watch it

I tried watching that again last night and had to turn it off.

'Terror of Tiny Town' is always good for a mindless laugh.

But my fav is probably 'Cars'. Strikes a chord somewhere.... everytime I see it I want to head west and drive Rt 66.