What is Your Perfect Meal ?

SoMdDude

Ruths Chris rib eye steak with grilled onions, or Mortons, same thing! Some sort of appetizer at either place, yummmm its been a long time!

Tami2red

OK, ya'll are putting my homemade mexican chicken to shame. :stomping feet:

Edited to say all I do is eat since I quit smoking. :tantrum:

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Steamed Dungeness crab, shrimp, corn on the cob, & Sour Dough Bread with fresh butter. A tuna sashimi appetizer would be a great start & a good bottle of Chardonnay.

BigBlue

Ruths Chris rib eye steak with grilled onions, or Mortons, same thing! Some sort of appetizer at either place, yummmm its been a long time!

Rib Eye or NY Strip(big ones)cooked on a charcoal grill rare (almost mooing) homemade onion rings, garlic mash taters, fresh broccoli or carrots and a nice salad with NY cherry cheese cake and a nice cold draft beer! (or two)

SoMdDude

Rib Eye or NY Strip(big ones)cooked on a charcoal grill rare (almost mooing) homemade onion rings, garlic mash taters, fresh broccoli or carrots and a nice salad with NY cherry cheese cake and a nice cold draft beer! (or two)

Funny you said cold draft beer... did you know most kegerators dont get below 40-38 degrees? The remote/long systems with glycol keeping the lines
cold can get down to 32.. I work on and service draft beer systems lol So if you want "cold" make sure its a long draw/remote system :) cheers

Tami2red

so when is dinner?

Stew

Made my mouth water.. make mine medium well tho

FED_UP

A huge lobster and for a side shrimp cooked in heavy cream, with spinach, leek, short pasta noodle and fresh grated lemon zest.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Some of my Eggplant Parm, with a side of Sister #1's fabulous spaghetti sauce over al'dente spaghetti noodles. With that, I want a side of a glorious salad with Bleu cheese dressing and some decadent cheesy garlic bread. AND a slice of my homemade carrot cake with my Sister #5's frosting on it.

And I would have started off with an appetizer of shrimp cocktail with a side of cocktail sauce made with my fresh horseradish.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a delicious quiche at The Rex today. Bleu cheese, artichoke and rosemary. Off the hook yum!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm fooded out - jaded by the culinary talent of my friends, boyfriend, and self. I still like a mixed bowl of yum, and I like a big nommy grilled steak; home made pizza will never be turned down; but right now my perfect meal is what I'm getting ready to have for breakfast, which is tuna salad with lettuce and tomatoes in a tomato-basil wrap. Maybe a Nutella brownie for dessert.