What kinda bike..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Lugnut said:
I suppose that's possible, hold on a second...

Nope, that's not it. Maybe you have very short legs. :shrug:
:war: Stop picking on the vertically challenged. :bawl: :meamie: :mad:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Pete said:
Maybe you have small hands too:shrug:

You seem to be doing a lot of speculation on teh size of my body parts...

Is this where I stomp on your affections by telling you I'm heterosexual and then give you the "But we can be friends" talk? :buddies:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
migtig said:
:war: Stop picking on the vertically challenged. :bawl: :meamie: :mad:

Who me? Perish the thought!

I was merely pointing out that perhaps Pete's legs were too short for my little bitty "circus bike".

Sheesh, oompa loompas sure are sensitive these days...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Lugnut said:
Who me? Perish the thought!

I was merely pointing out that perhaps Pete's legs were too short for my little bitty "circus bike".

Sheesh, oompa loompas sure are sensitive these days...
:smack: :buttkick:

Pete

Repete
Lugnut said:
You seem to be doing a lot of speculation on teh size of my body parts...

Is this where I stomp on your affections by telling you I'm heterosexual and then give you the "But we can be friends" talk? :buddies:
:shrug: I just said your circus bike hurt my testicles. I don't care if you dent the gas tank with your testicles.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Pete said:
:shrug: I just said your circus bike hurt my testicles. I don't care if you dent the gas tank with your testicles.

Speaking of which, the last time I washed the bike I armorall'd the plastic and had some overspray on the seat. I went riding later and got caught by a short yellow light. I squeezed the brakes and slid forward slamming right into the tank. :frown:

Pete

Repete
Lugnut said:
Speaking of which, the last time I washed the bike I armorall'd the plastic and had some overspray on the seat. I went riding later and got caught by a short yellow light. I squeezed the brakes and slid forward slamming right into the tank. :frown:
:velcro:

Ponytail

Lugnut said:

mental note for use on the passenger seat. :whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lugnut said:
I suppose that's possible, hold on a second...

Nope, that's not it. Maybe you have very short legs. :shrug:
Oh, go ahead and pick on people with short legs......sheesh......

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
Oh, go ahead and pick on people with short legs......sheesh......

as long as your legs are long enough to reach the ground, everything is ok.

bcp

In My Opinion
MMDad said:
Sounds like something JPC would say.

Hmmmmm.....

JCP=bcp?

What do you think of trailers?

Now out of all the things said to me on this forum,, that was the lowest, and most degrading thing ever.

and trailers are just designed and built for no other purpose than to burn and kill off millions of people thus reducing the traffic in a specific area.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
bcp said:
Now out of all the things said to me on this forum,, that was the lowest, and most degrading thing ever.

and trailers are just designed and built for no other purpose than to burn and kill off millions of people thus reducing the traffic in a specific area.

I thought they were designed to hold down the skinny end of a tornado. :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:

He should apologize. :whistle:

Tomcat

Anytime
itsbob said:
Clocked at over 200MPH "out of the box"...
This reminds me of a friends, fathers, favorite quote when we were in High School. Remember the old Papermate pen commercials? They even write underwater....His response was "Who makes underwater paper"

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Tomcat said:
Interesting article, if he was riding a Busa, how come they showed him sitting on a Harley?

My guess is that's the only professional pic of him on a bike. But it's also possible that he owns more than one bike. Maybe... :smile: