What the hells happening to Charles County?????

rdkarob

Qurious said:
for every stat you have that points to a black person committing a crime, you'll have one that isn't reported yet committed by a white person.

i didnt see any stats that showed the black population in waldorf increasing by the thousands.... :ohwell:

I've lived in Waldorf for 5 years now and my only complaint is the traffic and I'm from NY where its a whole lot worse (hence my location when people say Waldorf is ghetto and full of blacks)

if you dont like the area because there is so much crime, y not move??

Apparently you don't drive around much...do you see the for sale signs out....majority up for sale is white...I WONDER WHY!!!!!

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Blah blah.

It so happens I used to live in a Section 8 neighborhood, although I wasn't Section 8 myself. What happens is that a homeowner decides to start renting to Section 8, and pretty soon the non-S8 people move out because it becomes a bad neighborhood. So the other homeowners have no choice but to take S8 because nobody else wants to live there anymore.

Thats another generalized statement. :ohwell:

My boyfriend rented out our former townhouse over in Wakefield to a nice white couple. The area isn't all that, and yes there are some families who I'm sure are on section 8...but people the couple still moved in. It was his choice to not accept section 8...im not buying "they have no choice to accept section 8 cuz no one wants to live there anymore."

When people need a place to live, they certainly aren't going to be picky.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
WALDORF, Md. - According to the Charles County Sheriff's Department, on Nov. 12 at 4:30 p.m., officers responded to the parking lot outside of Dick’s Sporting Goods located at 11080 Mall Circle in Waldorf for the report of an armed robbery. Thefts and robberies in the parking lot of the mall have become a common occurrence in recent years.

The officers determined that two victims were walking in the parking lot when they were approached by three suspects. One of the suspects knocked one of the victims to the ground and struck him several times in the head with his fists. The other victim attempted to help his friend when the suspects knocked him to the ground and struck him in the head. The suspects then produced a stun gun and used it on the victims.

The suspects stole one of the victims’ jacket and shoes and both victims’ wallets. The suspects fled the scene and ran toward Macy’s.

The suspects are described as black males, 16 to 18 years of age, wearing dark clothing and black jackets.

Qurious

Im On 1.
rdkarob said:
Apparently you don't drive around much...do you see the for sale signs out....majority up for sale is white...I WONDER WHY!!!!!

and you called the real estate agent to ask if the owners selling the house are white? Another generalized statement!!

I didnt think so. :nono:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I don't give a flip who you are or what color you are. Opportunity is out there for those who choose to take it. If you want to stay and supress yourself by staying in section 8 housing then go right ahead. Its an easy life. I have sisters and brothers that choose that life in Jersey. Why work hard when you could get it for next to nothing and then rob people for the other things you need? What could possibly make me think that those folks that do that are being isolated by soceity and not given the opportunities that I had. I went to public schools and a Vocational High School and followed it up with 8 years of service to this country as a Marine. Again, I took responsibilty for myself and did what I had to do so I wouldn't have to live by the great stereotypes that exists for hispanics these days. Everyone has the chance no matter who they are.

rdkarob

Qurious said:
Thats another generalized statement. :ohwell:

My boyfriend rented out our former townhouse over in Wakefield to a nice white couple. The area isn't all that, and yes there are some families who I'm sure are on section 8...but people the couple still moved in. It was his choice to not accept section 8...im not buying "they have no choice to accept section 8 cuz no one wants to live there anymore."

ARe you Black? Just curious and almost postive?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
The only ones who aren't going to be picky are those who can't afford anything else.

You ask any single Mom who's genuinely trying to better her life and the lives of her children, who lives in S8 housing, and she'll say the first thing she wants to do when she gets some money together is MOVE.

rdkarob

Qurious said:
and you called the real estate agent to ask if the owners selling the house are white? Another generalized statement!!

I didnt think so. :nono:

HAHAHAH YOUR PROFILE...YOU LIVE IN GHETTO WALDORF...HMMMMMM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WALDORF....

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Qurious said:
I find it very hard to beleive that you left BK because of horrible crime and yet aren't at ease when you moved to Waldorf. The crime in Redhook can't even compare to what goes on down here...

Your afraid to let your family go shopping?? :lmao: But your from Brooklyn and now a Waldorf resident and still afraid??? :killingme

If your going to move....you need to move to the mountains....

My daughter who is almost 2 attends The Little Gym where that guy got shot right at about the same time we would have been there had it been a Thursday. You are dammed right I am afraid to let my family shop here. I didn't move here because I compared crime rates to Broooklyn. I moved here because it was a nice place to live where I didn't worry about going to the mall or the gas station or taking my daughter to The Little Gym to interact with kids. I am just a guy who lived in the hood and got out. Waldorf has become the hood and is getting worse and I will leave it for all who come in here to enjoy and destroy as they see fit. Funny you said something about the moutains. I was just in Colorado and the arwa I was in seemed to be void of almost any minority population. Nobody got shot in the head or robbed at the mall for the month that I was there. Someone gets shot in Waldorf almost weekly.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nucklesack said:
For the reading impaired

• They are not my stats, as I cited, they were the previously mentioned stats. (mentioned in this Post Link )
  • Yes because there is a VWC (Vast White Conspiracy) to only report Black crimes and not report White Crimes. Which actually makes sense, because if Black Crime is common and everyday (as the VWC wants you to believe) then the Oddball & Curious White Crime wouldnt stand out and/or be Newsworthy

• No one said anything about "black population in waldorf increasing by the thousands". what was said (based on the previously cited stats), was that the White population has been stagnant, and crimes involving Whites has gone down, yet crimes involving Blacks has gone up.
  • If as you mentioned the "black population in waldorf (hasnt) increased by the thousands" that makes the previously cited statistice even worse. Shows that Crimes involving blacks are increasing, while at the same time the population (of blacks) hasnt.

• Then you didnt know Waldorf when it was safe to go to Shoppers World, or you could drop your kids off at the Movie Theatre at Smallwood and not worry. Or stop in and say hi to Mrs Kleaver (and hope she didnt yell back). Anyone remember where Circuit City used to be?
  • Basing your experience on living in Waldorf for 5 years is ridicoulus (and pointless if your trying to make any kind of case based on Facts). Look at Waldorf from 20 years ago (when you could get to Waldorf from PG over Sharpersville's wooden bridge anyone remember that?) to how it is now

Never lived in Waldorf, but unlike you I am familiar with it.

I would think coming from someone who has seen and lived in more worse off conditions than the complaints in this thread my point would seem valid....guess not.

I think its paranoia maybe. I've never heard of so many uptight parents and people until someone creates a thread about it on this board. I guess all of our experiances are different. :yay:

rdkarob

flomaster said:
My daughter who is almost 2 attends The Little Gym where that guy got shot right at about the same time we would have been there had it been a Thursday. You are dammed right I am afraid to let my family shop here. I didn't move here because I compared crime rates to Broooklyn. I moved here because it was a nice place to live where I didn't worry about going to the mall or the gas station or taking my daughter to The Little Gym to interact with kids. I am just a guy who lived in the hood and got out. Waldorf has become the hood and is getting worse and I will leave it for all who come in here to enjoy and destroy as they see fit. Funny you said something about the moutains. I was just in Colorado and the arwa I was in seemed to be void of almost any minority population. Nobody got shot in the head or robbed at the mall for the month that I was there. Someone gets shot in Waldorf almost weekly.

Where in colorado....I would love to get out of here!!! It is horrible, I hate it and cannot imagine my 5 year old growing up here...we are still looking, we were going south but....just as bad....gotta go cold...we finally figured it out. Any work in Colorado?

Qurious

Im On 1.
flomaster said:

could it be maybe your just paranoid because of the crime that happened so close to your daughter?? :shrug:

Can you seriously say that Waldorf is on the same level as Redhook?? Cuz thats how your making it sound...

maybe the mountains would be best for you and your family. :huggy:

SamSpade

Qurious said:
i didnt see any stats that showed the black population in waldorf increasing by the thousands.... :ohwell:

You know, it ISN'T hard to deduce when...

.. a county's population RISES....
...white population is stagnant...
...black population becomes a larger portion of the whole....

that the black population is increasing by the thousands. But since someone asked:

1990: 18,419
2000: 31,411
2004: 45,533

Why is it so damned hard to just look at the numbers, see what's happening and not assume there's a massive conspiracy to hide crimes committed by whites? For that to happen, *THOUSANDS* of people would have to be in on it, NO ONE would squeal or reveal it, all victims of white crime would ALSO have to keep quiet - it's just damned stupid. Isn't it just easier to see, people are moving from DC and PG, and crime is coming with them?

SE DC used to be quiet and peaceful also, back in the 70's. Now it's what it is today.

The REASON THE PROBLEM PERSISTS is continual, persistent, massive denial.

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
It's not paranoia if it's true.
if one overexaggerates the intensity of the crime in their everyday activities (going shopping at the mall, to the movies or anywhere for that matter) it is paranoia.

Its like living in fear. I'll be damned if I live in a city and let its crime stats claim what I do in my everyday life.

"honey the waldorf color coded threat level is orange...what r we going to do??" :sarcasm:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
vraiblonde said:
I blame modern liberalism for the destruction of the black family and the black psyche. I'm am not kidding when I call the liberal "leadership" slavemasters.
So true. The libs advocate diversity and "tolerance", but they are much more intolerant than those of other political ideologies. They assume that blacks and other minorities lack the intelligence and fortitude to refuse to be made into victims and they have created an entitlement society which keeps these people dumb and destitute and under the Government's thumb. So how do you explain the many blacks and other minorities who have refused to buy into it and who pulled themselves out of poverty to become successful entrepreneurs, musicians, actors, teachers, etc.? Free will still exists and anyone who doesn't use it is just plain LAZY.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nucklesack said:
Your points were not valid, because you THEY WERE NOT VALID.

You attempted to say that Crimes involving Blacks were just as common as Crimes involving Whites.

You attmepted to support this argument by stating that there was a VWC to not report White Crime

When faced with Statistics, showing that Black Crime is increasing and White Crime is decreasing, you attempted to rope-a-dope the subject with the spurious argument (that no-one was making) "black population in waldorf increasing by the thousands"

You are basing the Crime in Waldorf, on your Limited time of living in Waldorf. The time you've lived there has included the Time that the crime has been bad. The crime in Waldorf has been steadily increasing, starting before we were blessed with your pressence there, mainly due to the Last phase of the St. Charles Development being built and implemented (what was the IGC guy's name that went to the poke?)

where is this development you speak of?

and Im sorry i dont entertain debates with google searches on info. Personal experiances and opinions I find more interesting.