What the hells happening to Charles County?????

beerlover

Tomahawk202 said:
POINT PROVEN! This right here my friends, is the reason why us blacks cry foul. One minute white folks are playing nicey nicey. Next minute, as soon as a black person does or says something that whitey doesn't like, bam, right back to ol, Roy the slave driver. THAT RIGHT THERE is the reason we have beef with each other. You are biased as we are too. So the next question is, " how do we get over this and make things better?"..... :flowers:

Maybe reparations... How big of a check do we have to write to turn thugs into productive citizens? 40 acres and a mule with oversized chrome horseshoes?

We gave you freedom and the right to vote - and didn't deport all blacks back to Africa as was Lincoln's original intent. Let's call it even right there.

What's your suggestion? Maybe we could join forces and just concentrate on hating the Muslims.....

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
beerlover said:
Maybe reparations... How big of a check do we have to write to turn thugs into productive citizens? 40 acres and a mule with oversized chrome horseshoes?

We gave you freedom and the right to vote - and didn't deport all blacks back to Africa as was Lincoln's original intent. Let's call it even right there.

What's your suggestion? Maybe we could join forces and just concentrate on hating the Muslims.....

YOU didn't GIVE us anything. We took it. His name was MLK. Malcom X and the Black Panthers had the right idea, and we should have slaughtered you like cattle when we had the chance. As far as writing a check...how about this. You take the money for our reperations ( which I am against by the way ) and buy yourself some new teeth, and the morning after pill for your momma who you just finished banging a minute ago.
I fought against muslims, quite a few times. But you know what? I have more respect for them, then I do the ENTIRE white race. At least they have the balls to stand up for what they believe in. Not hide behind their positions of power to impose their weak will on folks, like whitey does here. LOL

beerlover

You keep saying how weak the will of the White man is, yet we've managed to keep you savages in check for the past 400 years. That speaks pretty poorly for your inferior race.

Now stop that damn tap dancing and pick up my hat, boy.

Tomahawk202

beerlover said:
You keep saying how weak the will of the White man is, yet we've managed to keep you savages in check for the past 400 years. That speaks pretty poorly for your inferior race.

LOL, You seem like your NOT keeping us in check. Hence the headline of this post. If you were, you wouldn't be on here complaining about us, now would you, smart guy? LOL Your an idiot...... :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Tomahawk202 said:
LOL, You seem like your NOT keeping us in check. Hence the headline of this post. If you were, you wouldn't be on here complaining about us, now would you, smart guy? LOL Your an idiot...... :lmao:
and yet you're the one claiming that juvenile crime is something to be proud of.

Tomahawk202

aps45819 said:
and yet you're the one claiming that juvenile crime is something to be proud of.

Well aparently, when I complain right along with you folks, I get dogged out. You start to blame everything on blacks. Although I am not "for" crime, I do have the sense god gave the common dog, and that's to be proud of who I am. Blacks aren't the ones commiting crimes, ALONE. And maybe you need to understand the system before you start to point fingers. If you grew up, walked a mile in a poor, impoverished black persons shoes, maybe, just maybe you would sing a different tune....

Ahhha , who the hell am I kidding? There's just a bunch of racist white folks on here. hahahahha....

beerlover

Tomahawk202 said:

If you (Blacks) are NOT being kept in check by Whitey, then why keep blaming us for problems in your community? Get on with life and raise your kids right.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Tomahawk202 said:
Blacks aren't the ones commiting crimes, ALONE. ....
You're correct.

It usually takes 2 or 3 to come up with the idea (or the courage) that strong arm robbery is a good alternative to being a responsible member of society and earning what they need.

beerlover

Tomahawk202 said:
If you grew up, walked a mile in a poor, impoverished black persons shoes, maybe, just maybe you would sing a different tune....

I don't think the youth of Charles county are all that impoverished where they need to rob mall shoppers just to survive. If that were the case they would be better served robbing grocery store patrons for food. If they were truly impoverished people robbing just to survive, I could have a LITTLE compassion for them. These were just punks looking to take some cool Christmas gifts. Predator Punks. They just happened to be black in these cases, but if they had been white it would be just as reprehensible.

Booboo3604

Tomahawk202 said:
As far as writing a check...how about this. You take the money for our reperations ( which I am against by the way ) and buy yourself ......... and the morning after pill for your momma who you just finished banging a minute ago.

You might want to keep that money for yourself after you check out page 5 of this study that is comparing white and non-white teenage pregnancies and abortions. Seems like there is a much greater need for the morning after pill on your side of the fence.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Tomahawk202 said:
So you think that by throwing the names a few black celebrities in the mix is going to make your claim legitimate? No, it's not. If you are white, and you are offended, intimidated, or you feel slighted in any way, shape or form, about being called a racist, then if the shoe fits, wear it. Point is, this part of the state if fukced up, and it's going to get fixed. Don't like it when blacks move out of the urban setting and into your neighborhood? Too damn bad. Deal with it. That's what we get told every time we get pulled over for no reason at all....... :lmao:
I think it is time for some new material. :yawn:

Ninurta

Now with country gravy.
Tomahawk202 said:
I bet you went through a lot of trouble for that, huh Buford? LOL Hey, this is my country MORE than it is yours....too bad. You are smart enough to look up flight times and what not for me, you MIGHT be smart enough to change the oil in my Jag. :coffee:
You're a child.

Tomahawk202

Booboo3604 said:
You might want to keep that money for yourself after you check out page 5 of this study that is comparing white and non-white teenage pregnancies and abortions. Seems like there is a much greater need for the morning after pill on your side of the fence.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

Maybe you need to read your own material a little better. It says, on page 2 that between the years of 1990 thru 2002, the teenage pregnancy rate among black women ages 15-19 y/o fell 40%, whilst for the same years of white women of the same age, it only fell 34%. Where is your head at, and can you comprehend the material that you quote? Jeezzz Oh man....