What was the last DVD you watched?

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
I watched Sex and the City AGAIN :getdown:

Also tried to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall but it was sooo stupid I had to turn it off :lalala:

M

Mousebaby

I am now watching Wallace and Grommit in "Curse of the Wererabbit!" :faint:

M

Mousebaby

The movie we watched before Walace and Grommit, we watched "Deja vu" with Denzel Washington! :drool:

H

HouseCat

I Am Legend.

It was Ok. :shrug:

But why did Samantha have to die??? :bawl:
I got a little sniffly on that too..

Me too! It was so good. I love Robert Downey Jr. so much. I hear he's staying on board as Iron Man in the Avengers movie. Anyone heard about an Iron Man 2?
He was made to play Tony Stark...nobody else could have done it better. I see on IMDB that they have an Iron Man 2 listed, but you have to upgrade to IMDB pro to view it...sadistic ba.... n/m.

Anyway, I am pickled tink that he's going to be in the Avengers. Did not know this. :jet:

H

HouseCat

I watched Jumper - very interesting movie. I enjoyed it.
Zohan - pretty funny, although there's some nudity in there that scarred my eyes. lol
Beowulf - didn't care for that.

JLS

Killing me softly with Heather Graham.

I just watched a movie called Snow Cake, with Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Excellent movie....I don't normally like dramas, but this one was very moving. I highly recommend it.

What was the last DVD you watched? Keep it going...

H

HouseCat

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It was ok. I enjoyed it.
The Conscientous Objector - Excellent documentary. I highly recommend this movie to everyone.
Fool's Gold - I thought this would be a stupid chick flick, but it was pretty funny. Both the hubby and I enjoyed it.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Forgetting Sara Marshal. That was a funny movie! And The Lost Boys 2, it was better than I thought it would be.

Iron Man. The whole beginning sequence could have been my friend. Same attitude, dress, demeanor, job, and beard!