What will be the Democrats October Surprise?

Will it be....

• More Russian Collusion?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • More Trumps Taxes?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More White Suprecmacy / Racist BS?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The Vaccine is a Secret Death Injection?

• Trump had THREE Scoops of Ice Cream?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump is really a T-2020 Model Terminator?

• Melania's going to buy White House Christmas Decorations from Walmart?

• Trumps Mid-East Peace Inititives are really Collusion with Isreal to Take Over The World?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump Switched all the White House ketchup to Hunts?

• Other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrats are no doubt hard at work on an October Surprise...

GregV814

well, you didnt hear it from me but......Bill Gates has manufactured chem trails that pepper clouds with sulferic acid that causes leprosy. word on the street is Trump is buying it in bulk.... women, minorities and children will suffer most...
Biden will appoint Si Robertson as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff... Trump will appoint Phil Robertson the new Director of the Center for Fine Arts and Culture..... a guy told me that stuff on his death bed....yup....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Criminals always have a better imagination than I do, so I can never predict what they'll come up with. I'm always like, wow, didn't see that coming.

I'm honestly surprised that they haven't tried an assassination attempt. Maybe in some dark recess of their primeval brain they understand that if they take out our President we will put their heads on a pike. Like, literally, because then the Civil War will be on.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'mma go with Trump was the 3rd guy in the Kavanaugh rape posse. Jussie has the pics on his cell phone. Schiff has the phone in Capone's vault but Jerry Rivera can't find the keys.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'mma go with Trump was the 3rd guy in the Kavanaugh rape posse. Jussie has the pics on his cell phone. Schiff has the phone in Capone's vault but Jerry Rivera can't find the keys.
With an imagination that good, you could work at CNN. :lmao:

GregV814

oh, and you're ignoring the "grassy knoll" theory??? and who was in that fuzzy picture of the arrest of Sirhan Sirhan??? And lets NOT fergit the man Mick and the Boys were singing about in Sympathy for the Devil!!!