What Would Saint Mary's College Find on Fritz?

tigerbug

Are you stupid as clem? I'm sure he would have said " Lock the little turd up !" Do you really think Fritz would do anything for him ? Use your little brain and please - stay away from the cool aid !

tigerbug

to tell the whole truth

Please note how clem is losing his mind. He is now talking dribble. I would think he could make up something better than this. He is so concerned that his boy John is sinking that he has slipped into shear blathering about Fritz. Too much cool aid ?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I guess you're going to have to play the bad cop again Themis. These pansies won't answer the question.
You might think Themis has nothing better to do than answer your beck and call, but sometimes he does speak independently and with clarity.

Such as when he said...
If you want to continue the way we've been going, I can deal with that too. I don't think we'll accomplish much except keeping Vrai, and Clem entertained,and continue to make ouselves look like fools to everyone else.

Clem Shady (Rossignol), sometimes to my dismay, likes to keep stirring things up as he did this morning because thats what he does. Do not let him confuse you into thinking I agree with that side of him.

And then...
I' m new to this. Has local politics always been this theatrical here?
I'm glad you're enjoying this, as I'm sure Clem is. I didn't mean to become part of tabloid forumism when I started this thing that has turned into what it has become. You warned me from the beginning that I sounded like a kook, now I feel like a kook magnet because I have attracted so many kooks to fight with. I am sorry that I have given them licence to slur so many peoples names who are not responsible, or involved in this affair.
Must suck when your own teammates say they do not appreciate your "tabloid forumism". :lol:

Themis

I guess you're going to have to play the bad cop again Themis. These pansies won't answer the question.

:killingme

campaign sign.jpg
Maryland Judiciary Case Search Results
Last Name: SLADE | First Name: EDWARD | Middle Name: ALLEN
7 items found, displaying all items.
000000FI65136 Slade, Edward Allen Jr 03/1988 Defendant Saint Mary's County District Court Traffic Closed 01/08/2010

000000FI65137 Slade, Edward Allen Jr 03/1988 Defendant Saint Mary's County District Court Traffic PROBATION CASE 01/08/2010

0Q00037919 Slade, Edward Allen Jr Defendant Saint Mary's County District Court CR Closed 10/01/2007

1Q00044262 Slade, Edward Allen Jr 03/1988 Defendant Saint Mary's County District Court CR Closed 07/22/2009

4Q00039925 Slade, Edward Allen Jr Defendant Saint Mary's County District Court CR Closed 04/07/2008

000000ET51001 Slade, Edward Allen 03/1988 Defendant Charles County District Court Traffic Closed 01/05/2008

000000ET51225 Slade, Edward Allen 03/1988 Defendant Charles County District Court Traffic Closed 01/05/2008
7 items found

Sorry it took so long respond I was campaigning for John at the M.A,R.S.A.
(Mothers Against Raping State's Attorey's) meeting. i think we locked their votes up.

Mr Slade was charged with a total of 13 crimes. The resulting penalty was:
Stet Docket-8 charges
Nolle prosequi-4 charges
PBJ- 1 charge- with 60 day suspensed sentence, and $500 fine with fine reduced to $0
Total penalty-Zilch. These cases do not include the charges from last week.
The funny thing was his defense lawyer has the same last name as he does.

avatar9683_1.gif We're voting for Mattingly! You should too! Fritz.jpg

campaign sign.jpg
Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Annoying_Boy

BSGal is right. Rossignol has been doing business in St. Mary's for as long as I can remember. And he has backers that finance him, so he doesn't really have to turn a profit. Why does he have these powerful backers and what are they getting out of it? I have no idea. But he's not going away, I guarantee you, whether his businesses get boycotted or not.

That whole "paper caper" episode is a great example of how it works with him. He can print "Fritz Rapes Girl" on the front page in huge letters the day before election day, with no details unless you actually read the article on the inside. And that's not considered a violation of any type. But for off-duty deputies to *purchase* the papers with private money (not county funds) was ruled to be a violation of his freedom of the press.

Think about that - someone *buying* his papers is a violation of his rights. And the county had to pay him big buckaroonies for it. Your tax dollars at
work.

Amazing.

:popcorn:

Themis

Several years ago a Saint Mary's College student that worked on the campaign of Thomas F. McKay produced a documentary about his attempt to unseat Roy Dyson.

You can read about that here:

"The Close Race That Wasn't Close"

Student Film On '06 Race Draws Notice - washingtonpost.com

Which begs the question: what if another bright Saint Mary's College student or group of students were to study Fritz's career and his cases, some notoriously public, and others completely hidden from the public unless someone has the dirt and spreads it across the sidewalks of Leonardtown. Somebody lik Rossignol.

A case such as this for example:

Southern Maryland TODAY

And what would the student or students find if they completely audited all of the cases from Fritz's office during his tenure for such things as:

1. Conviction rates for whites versus minorities for the same crime.

2. The outcome for the defendant's of similiar crimes based on whether the defendent had access to Leonardtown's elite hired gun attorney's or if they got stuck using a Public Defender. Rich guy, poor guy.

3. The gene pool: What are the conviction rates versus stet-docket, Probation Before Judgement, and community service rates for people in relation to or connected to those in charge of Leonardclown's justice system?

By chance does anybody know what the outcome was with these cases?

BCI Busts: Homegrown Operator and Prescription Pill Popper - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

bresamil;Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You forgot these follow-up quotes. Let me help ya out...
Why do you keep posting that quote? Bresamil doesn't know anything more about it than anyone else does, and she was a baby when it actually happened. Using an anonymous forum poster to try and make your case is ignorant.
And I asked my sister, who was the actual person who was around them all at the time to come on here and say what she knows, but she has declined.
:howdy:

Themis

Several years ago a Saint Mary's College student that worked on the campaign of Thomas F. McKay produced a documentary about his attempt to unseat Roy Dyson.

You can read about that here:

"The Close Race That Wasn't Close"

Student Film On '06 Race Draws Notice - washingtonpost.com

Which begs the question: what if another bright Saint Mary's College student or group of students were to study Fritz's career and his cases, some notoriously public, and others completely hidden from the public unless someone has the dirt and spreads it across the sidewalks of Leonardtown. Somebody lik Rossignol.

A case such as this for example:

Southern Maryland TODAY

And what would the student or students find if they completely audited all of the cases from Fritz's office during his tenure for such things as:

1. Conviction rates for whites versus minorities for the same crime.

2. The outcome for the defendant's of similiar crimes based on whether the defendent had access to Leonardtown's elite hired gun attorney's or if they got stuck using a Public Defender. Rich guy, poor guy.

3. The gene pool: What are the conviction rates versus stet-docket, Probation Before Judgement, and community service rates for people in relation to or connected to those in charge of Leonardclown's justice system?

By chance does anybody know what the outcome was with these cases?

BCI Busts: Homegrown Operator and Prescription Pill Popper - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Rick Fritz-"Happens All The Time"
Walter Dorsey fired Fritz for stealing drugs and money during night time raids with his long time companion Lyle Long. Walter was unable to bring charges against Fritz, because Tricky Dick had too many skeletons on Walter. Walter had just puchased 30 building permits just days prior to the new impact fee law when into effect. With the power of state's attorney comes the power to decide who faces justice, and who pay's a small fee and continues to deal drugs. Fritz is the king of the plea deal, and the king of inside drug trading. Look up the last 10 years of stats and you will find that Saint Mary's County leads the state in fixed court cases. That's how you win elections even though you are a rapist. Richard Fritz has gotten a lot of use from convicted drug felons in his persecution of John Mattingly. At what price to the Citizens of Saint Mary's?