What's a 'hen' in here?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Is "HEN" an acronym for "Hates Every Newbie," or is a "Hen" something else here? Just curious.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Smarta$$ answers:

A female bird.

About $2.59 a pound.

A real pecker.

Someone who will cluck with you until you leave.

mainman

Set Trippin
elaine said:
There's a list of the private forums, but I dont' see a list of the members of the forums. :confused:
Oh, his post said the "names of the private forums".... Not the members...:wink:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Maybe I'm a tard - but I'm still not following you, APS. I realize there's a private forum for hens and another one for cows, but I'm not seeing mention of members of other private forums (and how would that work, anyway? Like for the "Anything Goes" members - do you call them aggies or goers or something?). It seems like awhile back there were very specific ideas or philosophies associated with hens and cows, etc.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And weren't those ideas of people that may or may not belong to those groups? It's a name, that's all. Kind of like the Montreal Expos now being called the Washington Nationals.

morganj614

So if I know a few people from all the groups does that make me a zoologist? :confused: Cept for the Tards..then I'm a tardologist.. :angel:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mainman said:
Oh, his post said the "names of the private forums".... Not the members...:wink:

Ah, got it. I misunderstood. I thought this was about that mysterious list again. My bad.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
morganj614 said:
So if I know a few people from all the groups does that make me a zoologist? :confused: Cept for the Tards..then I'm a tardologist.. :angel:

No, I think that would make you an entymologist.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Ken King said:
And weren't those ideas of people that may or may not belong to those groups? It's a name, that's all. Kind of like the Montreal Expos now being called the Washington Nationals.
Okay - thanks, Ken!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Railroad said:
Maybe I'm a tard - but I'm still not following you, APS. I realize there's a private forum for hens and another one for cows, but I'm not seeing mention of members of other private forums (and how would that work, anyway? Like for the "Anything Goes" members - do you call them aggies or goers or something?). It seems like awhile back there were very specific ideas or philosophies associated with hens and cows, etc.
Don't refer to the Heifers as "cows", they'll load you up with red karma :lol:
The membership in the privates is determined by the owner. Knock on the door and if they feel you'd be a good addition to their group, you're in. If not, don't sweat it, just move on. Don't expect a reply if you're turned down.