What's for dinner?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel like I should have a grilled cheese because they SO deserve their day, but I only have one slice of American cheese and I will fight anyone who fancies them up with cheddar or brie or whatever.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not that hungry, but I thought that crab legs would be good. So I decided to call in an order at Bradfords. Good thing I called, they are out. Saved me a trip. Maybe I'll make a grilled cheese on sourdough with muenster. Probably not. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: rio

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I feel like I should have a grilled cheese because they SO deserve their day, but I only have one slice of American cheese and I will fight anyone who fancies them up with cheddar or brie or whatever.
As long as you don’t compare them you can get some really kicked up grilled cheese. Grilled pimento cheese is great, grilled strawberry and cream cheese on brioche is a great breakfast one, grilled ham and cheddar on rye or my personal favorite grilled American on white bread with bacon.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I do a rye with mayo, 'Merican cheese, tomato and bacon, ground pepper, oregano, and a dash of onion powder.
I like American with tomato or American with bacon but not both together. Oddly enough I do love BLT’s though

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah, there’s just something comforting about melted American cheese.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
No, I did not buy it.
No, I WILL not buy it.

20240413_151858.jpg