What's it doing where?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It was a crappy drive to PG County.

I'd have stayed home if I didn't have a deadline.

from National Harbor to Hollywood, I only saw pavement twice .... both times on treated hills .

my commute was 0530 - 0700 ... took an extra half hour driving 20 - 45 the whole way ....

Roman

Still snowing on the Calvert side of the Patuxent River. I can't see the Naval Base across the river either. We have gotten maybe a little over 4" now.

FED_UP

And you are surprised? I told everyone yesterday that they need to be ready to drive into work after a 2 hour delay. They already lost enough money with the other closings. Now its time to pay the piper!

Will make up some hours so the piper does not get it all. Who is the piper anyway, I'd like to kick his/or her azz one day.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
On and off direct sunshine here, temps mid 60's, fog lifting from the bay and Gulf, small chance of rain.

Oh, well.......There's lots of hotel rooms and things to do here to push Fl over the 100 million visitor mark in 2015.

Ya'lls come on down now, ya heah?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Floating around facebook

Attachments

• 1506893_10152736707996872_8039846320136729520_n.jpg
    1506893_10152736707996872_8039846320136729520_n.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 201

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Twitter feed is reporting a number of accidents in St. Mary's... including the Wawa in Mechanicsville. Frequency of accident reports is increasing at a good pace. I'm thinking folks are pulling up their accuweather which currently says "cloudy" for Leonardtown and hitting the roads like normal. Accuweather is also still claiming 1-3 total and we are already at the 4 inch mark in Leonardtown and steady snow falling. You've gotta love people's dependency on technology over simply looking out the window...:lol:

We had almost 4" in Brandywine before I left around 10am, and it was STILL snowing.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
i had to slog through about 3.5" inches of the stuff on my 150' walk to the office this morning. Almost turned back.....

:lol:

I hope you put on your rubber boots before leaving the house and you took them off at the door when you arrived at work so not to have drips of water everywhere from the melted smow ..... I just hate it when I'm in my smocks and I step in melted smow on the floor ..... :cussing:

oldman

Lobster Land
Wish I could feel sorry for ya but we're setting smow records up here. Not smowing today but the five feet I've already got isn't melting and more is expected next week. The driveway gets plowed but it's getting narrower because we're running out of room to push it. Some piles are about 10 foot high. No loss of electric through all this so all is good. Glad I don't have a job to get to.

mamatutu

mama to two
Wish I could feel sorry for ya but we're setting smow records up here. Not smowing today but the five feet I've already got isn't melting and more is expected next week. The driveway gets plowed but it's getting narrower because we're running out of room to push it. Some piles are about 10 foot high. No loss of electric through all this so all is good. Glad I don't have a job to get to.

Wow!!! That's a lot of snow! It is great that you have electric. Stay safe and warm!

BernieP

Resident PIA
I realize there was some snow on the ground, but people took complete advantage and parked like idiots, just ignored the lines they could see. On top of that they park in the lot every day, they know the pattern, how the lot is laid out. WHY did you pull up and form a chevron "<" when you know the lot is not marked that way?

IDIOTS

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I realize there was some snow on the ground, but people took complete advantage and parked like idiots, just ignored the lines they could see. On top of that they park in the lot every day, they know the pattern, how the lot is laid out. WHY did you pull up and form a chevron "<" when you know the lot is not marked that way?

You work at the same place as Vince?

Couldn't see the lines in the parking lot by the time I got here.

Last edited:
Snowing here. Melting though on the sidewalks and streets.

And you guys got what, 4"? That's cute.

"Snow from the latest storm began falling Thursday evening in Durango. Up to a foot is predicted in Durango, and Wolf Creek Pass could see 4 feet."

From the Durango Herald.

Last edited: