What's the word on the accident this morning

S

Short_Cake

Numb Skull said:
I heard someone died on 235 this morning

not to sure what happened, I did see this heading on the St Marys Today website but no link to click on.. Sorry... "Woman Killed in Early Morning Crash Trooper Threatens Photographer with Arrest, Seizes Camera"
:confused:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I heard about the accident, but nothing on the details. Hopefully everyone made it out alive.

Numb Skull

Private Joker
Short_Cake said:
not to sure what happened, I did see this heading on the St Marys Today website but no link to click on.. Sorry... "Woman Killed in Early Morning Crash Trooper Threatens Photographer with Arrest, Seizes Camera"
yeah I saw that on there. I'm sure there will be something more about it later

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Short_Cake said:

That's how KR sells his rag. Tease.

rack'm

Jaded
Dawn Cady, a resident of the Sandy Bottom area of Hollywood in St. Mary's County, was killed at about 3:30 am today, according to Maryland State Police Barracks Commander Lt. Brian Cedar. Cady was struck by two vehicles when she walked out into the path of two cars heading north on Rt. 235 in Hollywood.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rack'm said:
Dawn Cady, a resident of the Sandy Bottom area of Hollywood in St. Mary's County, was killed at about 3:30 am today, according to Maryland State Police Barracks Commander Lt. Brian Cedar. Cady was struck by two vehicles when she walked out into the path of two cars heading north on Rt. 235 in Hollywood.

Where's my prize?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
rack'm said:
WAS SHE HIGH???

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
rack'm said:

That name sounds very familiar...

Numb Skull

Private Joker
you'd figure at 3:30 in the morning she would have seen traffic coming before she crossed. She must have been on something

Numb Skull

Private Joker
DoWhat said:
this is what I got when I clicked on that link

‹XksÚÈýî_Ñë#ºIª@ÆøWy]E°7öúy Iv?ݤ#"4”F˜°¿þžî‘@Ä&¡RÁ€¦§OŸnéâ¦ÿp¹wñáéê/úð±ûtÿôòÛþ¯#ÓÖééñ>QÿúÏ>>ÿ./|¾¿}¼«~þ¼þÅåL½\úÿö.º×ýkþxûð‘z/]úöC•»×Áÿ®Ô< þžŽpäâ™\vm:Êð#å–øWêªhÑ fD‡mzNÔBgd‡”Çš¾h=¾8ø€sKbåþ©{÷ßOOýë˽«Îý}§× ¾þª5©§Scaa–;iŠMžÃàÒ#•Û£šWª&:ÏE8v¨3†š>Û$Ñ‹J’õ kqð4Xˆ¹peLJ†ßRD:#jŸ‘"ÄZ;‰V‘IG“Daž¢v³E.WYN&-#ž"6š›<®µ§RR¯:S#Ž…NƒÃ#›$q4EN# €+":N(2#ùºÖ–\çs“:²°J6 czÔƒL¹±S¾2}ÆIýê¬uè¤yØÚ,Ý0³zP™‹}ƒLš ©e#¡k樥¢PeZg#ØŒb::+Rå°Î€b®Ry®Â±Cµû(S•›“õ¹ò·]›¥ñÌuæ4°yL.Œ#MjMe:´Yäêã4b(½«ÄYr:¯Ð¯ÖF…–œÉ#®MŒÓ³Iᄆh„‰uù®Ô #«nJ%‘é 賎H*\@ÖnVß?e ¾<>¥Ü-åq)CcŠR¼ƒZC;Ëp‰/µ[#Ev6HtÓ¿ÔƒÕ)Òƒ0_¢ÝÁz\ÔòY¨‘_ó 1©§òY¡uÐXúk®qõ®à\ži5æþAg;Îr`¸žô¨Ó¯:¥´IGll€Ró÷ŒGo‘©pæ ÔW‚pÌ]rP•8išŠÌz!}Š’U!1sµ‚@¹Fb;Ÿ»zD,6UÉ¿+#ºÌbõ¾A‡çççË>.Ôv%¯^BÙÕAoj!M·~s›ŽùpÕ7â–óÐcðþž9ß @×"Ë»f/W¹}ãÖ³l@«,õ½i ÙÃ24r«'ê=¿Ü>~Ĉ@{@¾kD¬F›êLtfBget# cÚqΆF’£·œ÷»Ý‰#k6Y&^–/-¯²ÙH¥æo0#æõã€#ÖN„Ñèþ: l××DÒ¹Có[’#FÀª}9µ¢º™ÅF×ÆÖr<åsëÓOX5—0z2–¿kNH½6FÅOŒ„Még³;ÔÿgTÞ³à‡}§p³Å#Úý“]h1Ûý19Þ.»bg§ò~¿ìÊÁ˜ïÐ •-ÛW#â ‡&Ãq‡.’ïøä•î&:KßÄ6µ™.ÐܱÕzx$Š{”g4Áfß—|Ì{Ìç¼U‚Œ“/HÃ×q„uV´¨8#X?ë'«Ü÷û,9ø§`O€¼± ÑD%%=›yyšfÓfÒØ'§ ×IE(Ä‘þ06ùÞ«Ù(NLÐþ ÂE*«¾¤µ›ªlŒ0gR¿Wæ6[tcç(%’¹E•Ó7\“ŽÙîé@ç,Y F¨÷7”È™¯~*#DZ¶ÖßîãDÆv››ÛmÉÕ’wÅF#°ñžS"*ÛTq!"Åpgzši§ÓÜ#xŠè)Þ”#Þ›âyË3¿²ßK†~V#7ÙšþåB‡n^®/Óq>Iö/ËŸ«OqcÜ÷#3ÜÇàz¹º~Á—#Ë‹ƒÎúƒ‚~®Ì_ÉcæÿÄ,Zðm