whats up with???

I

Inkpen

dawn said:
IT IS NOT RIDICULOUS! IT IS FACT AND YES AND AMBULANCE CAN AND WILL REFUSE TO TRANSPORT IF THERE IS NO INJURY. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! I KNOW FOR A FACT, I REFUSE TO GET INTO A DEBATE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. YOU MAY BE A DOG LOVER AND WAS NOT AT THE SCENE, BUT I WENT TO THE SCENE -- SO I BELEIVE I HAVE ONE UP ON YOU!

I know this has most likely been dragged thru the mud,
but as a former EMT instructor, only a patient can refuse transport.
EMTS can not diagnosis, and therefor can not determine if someone does not need medical treatment.
Everyone goes for a ride, whether they need it or not.

Any medics out there?
How many patients call for ambulance just for a "ride" to the hospital?
Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inkpen

dawn said:
No, do we have proof that he is?
I could say I was one too.

All I know is what the Mattia told me. They said that Benedict refused to transport the officer becasue there was no visible injuries. I beleive the Mattias would have some sort of knowledge, they were there.

Where is officer long, to back up his story?

Gee..ever heard of "internal?" injuries...those are the ones you can not see.
Might have had a crush injury, can only be seen by x-ray.
Last I heard, Superman is make-believe as is x-ray vision by EMTs.

But wait,,maybe Benedict has Doctors riding on board as volunteer ...Yea..right.... :lmao:

I

Inkpen

virgovictoria said:
I THINK YOU ARE IN THE WRONG - SO THERE! WHATEVER YOU SAY IS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE I SAY SO! I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE - WHAT YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS ON YOU!!! CIRCLE, CIRCLE.. DOT, DOT.. NOW I'VE GOT MY COOTIE SHOT!

FEEL BETTER?
I DO! :coffee:

That is priceless!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to virgovictoria again

Lilypad

Inkpen said:
I know this has most likely been dragged thru the mud,
but as a former EMT instructor, only a patient can refuse transport.
EMTS can not diagnosis, and therefore can not determine if someone does not need medical treatment.
Everyone goes for a ride, whether they need it or not.

Any medics out there?
How may patients call for ambulance just for a "ride" to the hospital?
Thanks..
Chest pains/difficulty breathing works everytime for some! :yay:

jetmonkey

So if I am reading this right, and I'm just guessing here, this thread is hard to follow, if someone had paid their child support this dog would still be alive?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dawn said:
OK -- When the son arrived home and found the dog lying in his pool of blood still hanging on the a breath of life, the officer's blazer was still in the driveway, as the son rushed up to get the dog, the officer was no where to be found, when the son left to take the dog to the vet, the father arrived at the house roughly 15 minutes later and conveniently the officer had then called for an ambulance. when the father arrived, there was an ambulance and animal control there.

My speculation would be -- the officer did not expect anyone to arrive at the house at the time, when the son arrived the officer was like ut-o I need to do something now, and he did, he called in that the dog attacked him -- why didnt the officer walk up to the son when he arrived at the house? oh wait, maybe he was trying to cut himself!
You're right, it's speculation.. hate filled speculation..

You have as much knowledge about what happened there as anyone else, and now are just trying to add fuel to the fire.

MAYBE the cop was around the side of the house looking for a spigot and hose to wash out the wound.. isn't that one of the things you should do ASAP if bitten by an animal?

MAYBE the martians were probing him hovering 20,000 miles above the house in a spaceship.. just as believable as the crap you're trying to pander.

I

Inkpen

QUOTE: Chest pains/difficulty breathing works everytime for some!

BINGO!!! You win the prize!!! :flowers: :flowers:
Sorry, fresh out of beer and chips.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

missperky

jetmonkey said:
So if I am reading this right, and I'm just guessing here, this thread is hard to follow, if someone had paid their child support this dog would still be alive?

Yes and no. Should have had an UTD address on the subject they were looking for.

M

missperky

jetmonkey said:
Don't scofflaws generally conceal their correct address? :confused:

If they are serving a warrant don't you think they would have a correct addy?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
missperky said:
The cops would have the address that was supplied to them.. and never updated whenever the miscreant moved.. how many years ago? It's not the police responsibility to ensure addresses on court documents are correct.

jetmonkey

missperky said:
I have no idea. Maybe that was his last known address. Maybe he supplied that address in lieu of allowing the mother of his children to find out where he really is. :shrug:

M

missperky

itsbob said:
The cops would have the address that was supplied to them.. and never updated whenever the miscreant moved.. how many years ago? It's not the police responsibility to ensure addresses on court documents are correct.

I get that, but the cop couldn't figure out after knocking on 2 doors noone was home.

jetmonkey

missperky said:
I get that, but the cop couldn't figure out after knocking on 2 doors noone was home.
No one is ever home when the cops knock :shrug: I think they walk the perimeter to look/listen for movement inside the residence.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
missperky said:
When I moved into my 1st house, 11 years ago I had a St. Mary's Deputy come to my house between 2300-2330 for a warrant service. The giuy he was looking for had moved out 2 years earlier.

They go by the last known address.

jetmonkey

I mean, if they were trying to serve a serial killer, knocked once and left but the guy was really home at the time and slaughtered the family next door as soon as the police left people would pitch a fit about that, too. The police can't win. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
missperky said:
Like criminals will answer the door when a cop comes knocking..

jetmonkey

But, in addition to the fact that their child support ducking son may in fact be a douch, I will agree that the cop in question must be a bit of a tard - how ####ing hard is it to avoid a dog on a chain?