What's your favorite SoMD restaurant?

mitzi

George's BBQ in Indian Head. Good eats!

Check it out in YouTube if you haven't seen it before. Or bring back memories if you have! Let's see if I have enough intelligence to link it.

I wonder if that place burned to the ground. There was no cleaning it up unless it was sandblasted.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Remember, when they ask how spicy, say "10"!
🔥

LOL. I may start at a lower level... My youngest son - the one that likes Sawat Dee - is a freak of nature when it comes to liking hot food. He thinks the hot sauce made with ghost chilis is "tasty....just right". I'm always buying bottles of the "hottest evah" sauces whereever I find them and giving him those as presents. When he was just a kid, he'd pour tobasco all over his scrambled eggs and sop up any that was left with a biscuit..like it was just gravy. :shocking:

OldHillcrestGuy

For breakfast Dreamweaver's in Prince Frederick. Serve breakfest all day. I know its a chain place but Texas Roadhouse either California or LaPlata.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Uncle D's Grill in St Mary's Square has quickly shot to the top of my list. It is SO good.
I love their ribs!
Hearing a lot about this, so decided to try it for lunch today. Went to St Mary's Square, walked up to the counter, looked at the menu, don't see any ribs mentioned.

I asked the server in his uniform about ribs, says they don't have ribs, but once in a while they have a rib sandwich, but it's seasonal.

I'm so confused....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know its a chain place but Texas Roadhouse either California or LaPlata.
My wife has a been a huge fan of Texas Roadhouse ever since it opened in Califormia..but our last two visits were disappointing. The quality of the steak cuts had clearly declined.

buddscreek

i have been to the "new owned" st marys landing steak house a few times . i like it, the steaks have been cooked how i ask for.
i'm not hard to please.