What's your golf score?

Vince

I have to lay off golf for awhile. Tendonitis in the elbow. Hurts like hell. No golf for a couple weeks. This is not fun.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have to lay off golf for awhile. Tendonitis in the elbow. Hurts like hell. No golf for a couple weeks. This is not fun.

Sorry to hear that. I've been secretly observing your motion while swinging. Now I'm going to have to Happy Gilmore it.

Do you think the additional 9 holes played on Sunday attributed to the pain?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Go get a shot and enjoy the rest of the season. Usually, in my experiences, it takes a lot longer than two weeks to calm down. With a shot, you can enjoy the rest of the season then let it be over the winter.

Nupe2

I don't remember the question. :)

Love/hate relationship with golf. When things are going well, love it. When things are not...oh well, it beats working!
Now that I'm retired I get to play a couple of times a week and I try to play within the rules of the game. I play mostly with a couple of other retirees and my wife. We have one "rule" that we employ to keep things moving....the most you can score is a triple bogey. After that, pick your ball up. One of my buds needs this rule! :) We also give an occasional mulligan if someone hits a really poor tee shot..."hit another one."

I'm shooting in the low 90s mostly and although I'd love to take 10 or so strokes off of that, I enjoy getting out on the course with friends and family (almost) regardless of the scores.

(Father's Day foursome with my wife and sons was the best! )

The SOMD Hackers (STILL) Rule!

Last edited: