Whats your sexual orientation?

• Total voters

Steve

Enjoying life!
Pandora said:
Sure... sure you did. :lol:

I'm going to select 'gay' so I can be in a class all alone. :killingme

Hey...why limit your options? :really:

Who cares anyway? Sounds like someone is fishing...

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
Beating her to what?
the window or the door, whichever is closer to me at the time.

aint nothing going the wrong way on this one way street if you know what I mean.

J

juggy4805

fttrsbeerwench said:
I used to only be gay on Thursdays.....

Now I've switched it up to Saturday's because OBDZ fricked up my cycle....

:roflmao:

:eyebrow:

Azzy

bcp said:
no need to get nasty with me.
lesbians are doing the same damn things to each other that I would do with a female. Except for some of the toys, Im beating a women if she hops in bed with me wearing a strapon.

other than that? the same damn things, so, no I dont have a problem with lesbians.
except for the ones that look like Rosie O'Donnal. Try thinking about two of her in the same bed.. hell, try thinking about how you would support the bed.
:smack: That wasn't even remotely nasty :lmao: Rosie is :barf: I wouldnt want a gf that looked like a dude :dead:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Azzy said:
So basically what you're trying to say is that you are the only man on these boards who doesn't like lesbians? :confused:

How does BCP's comment = not liking Lesbians? His comment was very good and makes sense but it doesn't say that he doesn't like lesbians. Another twist! It's like the phrase "Homophobe." I laugh every time this one is used. This would indicate I'm afraid of homos instead of believing their lifestyle is not normal. I am certainly not afraid of homos unless a big horny drunk gay guy tries to get some from me. I guess that would scare me. I don't think the gay lifestyle is normal or healthy but I don't hate lesbians. I think I'd make a great male lesbian. After all, I like women just like the other lesbians.

J

julz20684

I'm not confused...

...see below...I know exactly what I am.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Wishful thinking

:lmao: Want to be with women but if they could make a woman with a mans way of thinking then I would be a much happier guys and life wouldn't be so complicated!!!! Gotta wonder what keeps gay people so happy!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
flomaster said:
:lmao: Want to be with women but if they could make a woman with a mans way of thinking then I would be a much happier guys and life wouldn't be so complicated!!!! Gotta wonder what keeps gay people so happy!
:lmao: You guys get ticked when a woman thinks like a man...even getting your little boo boo feelings hurt. :smack: