When cultists attack

PsyOps

Pixelated
you want to show where i said that?

I am not going to defend a guy who went to an event to start ####. Look him up. he has done it before. He did it again. Lets see what the police reports say before we go proclaiming his, or anyone elses, innocence.

I have already condemned the violence, numerous times. :shrug:

You asked where you said that, then went on to say that. :lol:

You defend ANTIFA and BLM when they aren't acting out in violence, but when Engels does something non-violent you condemn it. Why? Because he belongs to a bad group. Well, AFNTIFA and BLM are bad groups, but you're willing to give them a pass when they aren't acting out in violence.

If you can't defend someone's right to free speech because they belong to a group you don't like, then you're not for free speech. Yet, you're fine with free speech from groups like ANTIFA and BLM, which makes it clear you're a racist against white people and a Fascist anarchist.

Midnightrider

You asked where you said that, then went on to say that. :lol:

You defend ANTIFA and BLM when they aren't acting out in violence, but when Engels does something non-violent you condemn it. Why? Because he belongs to a bad group. Well, AFNTIFA and BLM are bad groups, but you're willing to give them a pass when they aren't acting out in violence.

If you can't defend someone's right to free speech because they belong to a group you don't like, then you're not for free speech. Yet, you're fine with free speech from groups like ANTIFA and BLM, which makes it clear you're a racist against white people and a Fascist anarchist.

Again, he has every right to say what he wants. And the person or people who assaulted him should be prosecuted. Free speech sometimes comes with consequences. What’s the problem?

That doesn’t mean this guy didn’t go there with the intention of inciting people. Let’s see what the arrest reports say.